App description: NO waiting. NO energy bars.
No. 1 RPG in 34 Countries!!!

"iOS' answer to Pokémon" -iFanzine.com

"Almost a cross between Pokemon and Shining Force" -Kotaku.com

"downright habit-forming" -148Apps.com

"fun mix of Final Fantasy, old-school RPGs, and Pokčmon" -iFans.com

"Dragon Island Blue is easily my new favorite game. Superb!!" -GameSaku.com

"Say Goodbye to Your Free Time" -Best10APPS.com

"If you were looking for a Pokémon experience on iOS, Dragon Island Blue delivers exactly what you seek...I cant recommend it enough." -AppAddict.net

"I was blown away when I saw Dragon Island in action. The amount of creatures in the game, coupled with the ability to evolve them and level up your own character has the potential for just a ridiculous amount of customization and strategy." -TouchArcade.com

Ever wanted to build an army of monsters? Dragon Island brings monster training and catching to a whole new level.

Your journey begins when you find a dragon egg on the hills near your village. Dragons were previously thought to be extinct. You and your dragon must discover why dragons, gone for so many years, have suddenly returned to the world! While exploring Dragon Island you will find:

Over 200 monsters. Catch. Combine. Evolve!
Strategic battles with hundreds of abilities
A game world so big it takes 16 screens to see
Collect gems, recipes and Soul Stones
11 spirit totems, summon Time, Fate and more
A quest system tied to the games plot
15 dungeons, including the Infinite Dungeon
Unique combat system: Army vs. Army
Unlock Breeder Licenses in the Arena
Universal app with Game Center support
Exclusive and Optimized for IOS, No DPads!
Challenges such as the Collection Hut, Capture Quests and Dragon Overlord hunt

Can you defeat the Dragon Overlords? Can you solve the mysteries of Dragon Island?
Thanks for playing!

NO network connection required.

NO waiting. NO timers. NO energy bars.
01-17-2013, 08:18 PM
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichRuzz View Post
Will this work on my iPad 4 then? I'm trying to decide which looks/ would play out better and I think that black border bothers me a bit.
Yes, though it wont be optimized for it (It wont have retina display).
01-17-2013, 08:20 PM
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by J6U View Post
Superwow, could you please make Dragon Island Blue and Red better by making it so that you can choose if you want them to evolve or not?

That way, you can get all the monsters, including the ones in between, and at the start.
Hmm, never knew people wanted that. What if we introduce a building somewhere you can "devolve" your creatures.

01-17-2013, 08:27 PM
I was thinking of something where you just choose to cancel the evolution for your creature. So then you can get all of them, and level them up to 100 for crazyness.

Thanks for considering something like this though.

Looking forward to Hunter Island and Red.

Or yeah, a building would be pretty sweet.

XD Some sort of malnutritious nursing center that starves the creature, making them devolve.
01-17-2013, 08:33 PM
Hey guys, if you want, I'll give the new build a shot!
01-17-2013, 10:27 PM
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by J6U View Post
I was thinking of something where you just choose to cancel the evolution for your creature. So then you can get all of them, and level them up to 100 for crazyness.

Thanks for considering something like this though.

Looking forward to Hunter Island and Red.

Or yeah, a building would be pretty sweet.

XD Some sort of malnutritious nursing center that starves the creature, making them devolve.
Hehe
01-17-2013, 10:28 PM
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by araziza View Post
Hey guys, if you want, I'll give the new build a shot!
Great! I'll send you a build as well. Do you still use your iphone4 and ipad3 or do you have a new device?
01-18-2013, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwow View Post
Great! I'll send you a build as well. Do you still use your iphone4 and ipad3 or do you have a new device?
Wait you're still looking for testers? If so I'd like to give it a shot

I'm currently addicted to a free game called D.O.T. Defender of Texel. My ingame id is Bluebearr ( yea two r's, some hobo beat me to my own name). I would appreciate if you use my invite id: LYdg (caps-sensitive).
01-18-2013, 04:28 AM
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebear88 View Post
Wait you're still looking for testers? If so I'd like to give it a shot
Oh sorry, araziza was one of the original testers of the game, so its a different situation. Apple allows 100 test devices to be registered per developer, and since we already have him/her registered, asking him/her to test doesnt count against the 100
01-18-2013, 02:49 PM
So when do you think the update will come out now that you have beta testers? Thanks!
01-18-2013, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwow View Post
Oh sorry, araziza was one of the original testers of the game, so its a different situation. Apple allows 100 test devices to be registered per developer, and since we already have him/her registered, asking him/her to test doesnt count against the 100
Ah I see, thank you. Hope all goes well!

I'm currently addicted to a free game called D.O.T. Defender of Texel. My ingame id is Bluebearr ( yea two r's, some hobo beat me to my own name). I would appreciate if you use my invite id: LYdg (caps-sensitive).

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:27 PM.