Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-20-2013, 10:30 AM

Default When's the update coming out?

Any idea - broad generalizations - on when the update is coming?

Also, any advice on a lvl 16 hero with about lvl 50 monsters on where to level.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:46 PM

How do I get a second dragon? I would like to make a dragoon but I don't know how to get another
Old 01-21-2013, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by postell View Post
How do I get a second dragon? I would like to make a dragoon but I don't know how to get another
Check page 184, fffan7777 posted all the locations for hatchlings but there was a bug and I believe that you find a fire dragonling instead of a hatchling and an earth and wind dragon as well. So those three hatchlings are the only ones you currently need eggs for.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:38 PM

Default Yes please! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by superwow View Post
Hello from the DI team.

We were planning to release the update first week of Jan, but we found a pretty major bug last minute

We think we have straightened that out, we just need to test the game which always takes the most amount of time

To speed up this process, we were wondering if any of you would be willing to beta test the update for us.

If you are willing to help us out, please drop a line below to let us know how far in the game you are. We want people at various levels so beginners are welcome too. If you were part of the initial beta testing group, please drop a line below and I can get you a build asap.

The update contains about 30 hours of new content (for the average player). We have also re-introduced Fafnir, and added other ways to earn eggs without IAP.

Thanks!

I'd love to!!! I'm at level 26, and have 99% of every monster I love this game! It's my absolute favourite and I play it all the time
Old 01-26-2013, 09:52 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

I purchased this game a long time ago but never really sat down with it until recently. I am addicted!
I just finished reading all 232 pages of this forum, quite the read!

The comment i wanted to add....If I was reading everything correctly one thing that kept popping back into my head was that because trading would be a feature in the future the dev's didn't want the dragon hatchlings to be too common.

Have you taken into consideration that your given a hatcling at the beginning of the game? what would prevent you from choosing a hatcling and then trading with themselves on another device? essentially giving them unlimited hatchlings.

that's just my thoughts on it, I am not sure how the trading will be implemented, but this would give people with multiple devices an unfair advantage and negate the current long farming times.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:21 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

iPhone 5 update!! Plis! :C
Old 01-27-2013, 02:16 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Hey everyone,

We're in need of help at the wiki: [url]www.dragonislandblue.wikia.com[/url]. If you have any information to share, come help us out! I can't do it alone!

Thanks a lot.

Ashley
Old 02-05-2013, 12:52 AM
iPhone 4S

Hey guys I am a new player and was just wondering if any one else has had trouble with the Great Mangal quests, particularly spy and barbarian alert. I've been through every level of the forest and can't find where the objectives are... And sorry if this had been posted before
Old 02-05-2013, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treyb31 View Post
Hey guys I am a new player and was just wondering if any one else has had trouble with the Great Mangal quests, particularly spy and barbarian alert. I've been through every level of the forest and can't find where the objectives are... And sorry if this had been posted before
You might be confusing the giant Mangal with the forest of Mangal. The giant Mangal is a dungeon on the east side of the forest of Mangal.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:37 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Is anyone else having a specific problem with the game? I keep getting the same popup, and it happens multiple times. When I go to buy silver with gold, or gold with money, I get this:

"IAP product missing
Invalid product ID: DIBlueGoldTier6"

And it will not let me purchase any gold. Anyone else having this issue?