First off, great game. I never played Pokemon but saw some glowing reviews for this and decided to take a chance. I'm glad I did.
My main "wish list" item is a revamp of the Monster screen. Right now, it's a pain in the neck to swipe through all the monsters and I only have 30% of them captured. There's a lot of wasted screen real estate and I'm still not sure how the sort works.
- Add filter dropdowns for element type, level (10, 20, 30, etc), evolution level (25%, 50%, etc.)
- Add the ability to highlight a monster from the top and bottom row and "switch them"
- Tighten up the screen and show the selected monster's stats to the right instead of a popup
- Add a warning when the "move all to bottom" button is touched (been burned by this a few times)
- Allow movement of multiple monsters. Example: I filter for Fire monsters above level 20, sorted by hitpoints, select three, and tap move. The three selected monsters will be moved to the first three open slots in the top row.
Hopefully this will give you some ideas on how to make monster management manageable (say that three times fast!). Thanks for reading.