App description: *** currently not compatible with ios8 ***"Mayhem, utter mayhem. Brutal Fantasy is all about maiming, killing and humiliating the orc army. " - Touchgen 4/5

"One word of warning: when the title says "brutal," it ain't kidding around. You'll see lots of blood and limbs spraying around in this one." - Tuaw (Daily App)

"The Orcs of Undermountain gets a deserving 4.5 out of 5 STARS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED" - nineoverten

Follow the lone "Knight of the Blue Guard" as he surrenders his soul to darkness in order to protect his land from the savage orc uprising.

** An unforgettable action packed RPG/Beat-em-up hybrid.
** Dozens of unique weapons that enhance your stats such as the "Fire Starter" dagger and the "Ice Queen" sword.
** Collect unique items such as vampire skulls, lich dolls, and magical tomes to enhance your stats, magic skills and other perks.
** 7 powerful magic spells including "Magic Missile", "Ice Spear", "Golem Skin" and "Berzerker". Mix and match to form your own strategies.
** Upgradable D&D style stats that effect gameplay such as intelligence, strength, dexterity, constitution, and luck.
** 20 challenging story driven levels - unlimited levels to continue after the main quest - keep leveling up to dominate the leaderboards!
** Gorgeous hand drawn artwork by renowned deviantart.com artist Joel "Drakxxx" Rose.
** Over 800+ frames of character animation making an incredibly fluid experience
** Intense sound effects and musical score throughout the adventure.
** Gamecenter enabled for global leaderboards and achievements!

**** DEVICE COMPATIBILITY PLEASE READ ****
This game has been tested to run on iPod2Gs and above. It works beautifully on iPhone 3GS, iPhone4, iPad, iPodTouch3g-32/64GB, and iPodTouch4g.

Please note: In order to make the game compatible with older devices, lower resolution graphics are used on iPod2Gs.

Please try the free "Prologue" version to make sure that this is acceptable and that your device is compatible before purchasing this game. Thank you!

If you liked this game, check out our other games such as "Buster Red" and "Cut Him Up!" at http://www.iskandarinc.com. If you have any issues, please give us feedback (or DM me on twitter @iskandarinc), we listen to our fans and try to accomadate them as best we can. .
01-23-2011, 12:37 PM
I'm enjoying it! thanks to made it free devs

I love this world!

01-23-2011, 02:13 PM
This is a fun game - very geared toward button mashing, but with some RPG elements (like leveling, spells, stat point allocation) and story that help round it out. Artwork is very stylized, and while good, animations could have more frames to make them smoother.

My main complaint about this game is the controls, particularly the menu buttons and the d-pad - both are too small. It's very easy to miss the buttons accidentally, ESPECIALLY in the shop - multiple times I've accidentally purchased an item when I meant to look at one right next to it. There needs to be a BUY button instead of tapping on the item again to purchase! And trying to do the dash or lich attach with the dpad is really hit or miss because I'll often be hitting two directions at once since the dpad is so small.

One other thing the game desperately needs is access to the character's inventory and stats while in the shop - after a while, I can't remember what the stats on my weapon are to know if one of the ones offered is better. Would also be nice to be able to sell old weapons back to the shop (for a fraction of the sale price of course) - there's no need to keep them.

Game Designer, Web Developer, Jack-of-all-trades
www.artfoundry.com
Gamecenter ID: Delerium
Alt TA: LCDDreams
01-24-2011, 06:29 PM
Actually a lot of fun with a cool artstyle. Kinda like Final Fight.
01-24-2011, 06:33 PM
I honestly did not like it that much (and I bought it long ago). You can read my mini review here

-----
On GC I am FPEX
01-24-2011, 09:13 PM
thanks for offering this for free. downloaded it and enjoyed the comic style sequences. the art style is great though the gameplay gets stale pretty quickly. i find there is very little strategy involved in this hack and slash. as well, as long as i have any 'vampire' weapon equipe, it's very difficult to lose health.

Twitter: @Kagamida
Game Centre: Oshimai
01-24-2011, 09:20 PM
Great art style, and fun gameplay if you don't mind the repetitive nature of it.
RPG elements involve unlocking skills, purchasing weapons, and levelling stats.
Overall, it's fairly fun.

A few things that need work:

- Skill switching in the heat of battle is nearly impossible, since there's only a single button and it cycles through your list of skills.
- Dashing isn't reliable, and trying to use it repeatedly doesn't work at all.
- later on, the framerate really drops when there's a lot going on. This is on a 3GS touch, and yes I rebooted before playing.
- I encountered a bug once where I had finished a level, and I was just stuck on the empty area, instead of being sent to the menu/shop screen. I had to restart and lose the progress I had gained on that level.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
04-05-2012, 01:29 AM
Free again for the first time since May 2011.
12-08-2013, 02:18 AM
Once again. Fun breaks with watching Akira