★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Climb the tower and battle the hordes in this exciting new RPG. Flick Heroes features fun and fast combat. Simply flick and unleash mayhem!
Collect and level new characters.
Can you get them to the top?

Features:
- Fast and fun gameplay
- Over 150 hand crafted levels
- Unique heroes, each with special abilities
- Discover epic loot to upgrade your heroes
- Level up abilities for new ways to play
- Hordes of enemies to take down
- Ham.

stormgiantstudios's comments:

Flick Heroes is now available worldwide for iOS and Android

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-01-2017, 09:43 PM
Does this have a multiplayer or PVP mode? I might try it out.

06-01-2017, 11:22 PM
Hello Nytehawk.

Flick Heroes is a single player experience, focusing more around an engaging set of handmade levels rather than multiplayer content.
06-07-2017, 03:47 PM
Well I'm quite enjoying it 4 levels in.

There doesn't seem to be much of a front end going on, There's no indication that I can see of well you've done on previous levels and nothing (as yet) to tell me what I can spend my coins that I'm earning on (I'm not even sure if there's any iap?).

The gameplay itself is pretty fun - I'm having fun with it, the controls seem fairly spot on and yeah give it a go if you like this kind of thing.

Ok - I've hit the store and iap after level 4.
Seems to be that gold buys character upgrades which are timer based with ads to skip and there are chests that contain items you can equip and (I think) cash. You buy the chests with iap and I'm guessing get the chance to get them free later in the game.

As with any freemium game I'm happy to give it a go until I get fed up with it and hit grinds that are too much - difficult to say with this one but it does seem like you can replay earlier levels to gain cash and there's no game timer as such just the upgrade timer.

Anyway I'd still recommend giving it a pop even after seeing the iap.

Last edited by orangecan; 06-07-2017 at 04:06 PM.
06-08-2017, 05:56 PM
Early impressions are good. Simple flick your characters around to kill enemies.
But please implement screen rotation. I have an iPad Pro that sits in a stand. Currently I cannot connect the power cord to it because the screen won't rotate.
06-17-2017, 05:28 PM
Great game! A lot of fun mechanics where you really have to consider the synergy between your team rather than just flicking.

The AIP however seems way too steep, but I have found not needing it yet. I am at stage 50. So plenty of fun. Currently my timers for upgrading are between 10 minutes and 1 hours, BUT the good thing is you can keep playing with the char even if it is currently upgrading. And NO energy system either.

Stuck at stage 50 at the moment (all chars at level 4, but the bearded fella is level 7). Had a bug twice in this level, which basically meant I threw my consumables away without winning, that sucks.

But you should pick this up, I'm quite sure you will have some fun.
07-06-2017, 09:03 PM
I'm on stage 19. Fair game. Somewhat addictive. Been playing for about a week on and off. No IAP required except for those extra characters. I know you can find them in treasure chest but the chance is low! I've only found one or two treasure chests so far. The price for the extra characters is pricey. $2.99 per characters. There are four extra characters which could cost me about $12 plus taxes. I would have preferred it at $1.99. I hope chests are more abundant later on. I tried to watch as many ads as possible to support the developer. I don't feel like spending money on anything unless I feel like really getting those characters but the cost is a bit pricey

Last edited by UnhappyUnlucky; 07-06-2017 at 09:07 PM.
08-08-2017, 03:35 PM
Any plan on adding screen rotation? This should be mandatory in every games. Sometimes we just need to play a certain angle due to the power cord and comfort. Is there any plan for more stages or is it safe to assume this game is abandonware due to its unpopularity