Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-29-2012, 09:59 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default FireJumpers (by Redblox Games)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Echoseven; 09-03-2012 at 07:06 AM..
Old 08-29-2012, 10:04 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Seems interesting. Must admit this game looks very original
Old 08-29-2012, 10:28 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Hmm looks pretty cool,
Old 08-29-2012, 11:05 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

this seems kind of different. i might get this.
Old 08-29-2012, 12:21 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 4.x

Default Any questions, let me know (developer)

Great to see my game here! If anyone has any questions about the game, please feel free to ask away, I will do my best to answer you promptly.

Enjoy!
Old 08-29-2012, 01:06 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonredhawk View Post
Great to see my game here! If anyone has any questions about the game, please feel free to ask away, I will do my best to answer you promptly.

Enjoy!
Bought it. Pretty cool concept. Only on boot camp 3 so far but I was disappointed it isn't universal. Any chance?

Seems it would be a lot more playable on bigger screen and whilst it's fine at x2 on iPad I always prefer full screen when I play on iPad

Welcome to TA though!
Old 08-29-2012, 01:20 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
Bought it. Pretty cool concept. Only on boot camp 3 so far but I was disappointed it isn't universal. Any chance?

Seems it would be a lot more playable on bigger screen and whilst it's fine at x2 on iPad I always prefer full screen when I play on iPad

Welcome to TA though!
Thanks for purchasing FireJumpers! That's awesome!

Honestly, I made a mistake, it was intended for iPhone 4 and up only. I'm kinda new building iOS apps/games so I must have missed something in code to limit it. That being said, I am working on an HD iPad version of the game, but the screen resolution and ratio are too different and the maps can't be resized properly without distorting everything. I'm hoping to combine it into the same app, that it would somehow toggle between the two versions and their respective resolutions, this way being universal. However it may end up being a separate iPad only version. We'll see!
Old 08-29-2012, 01:33 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonredhawk View Post
Thanks for purchasing FireJumpers! That's awesome!

Honestly, I made a mistake, it was intended for iPhone 4 and up only. I'm kinda new building iOS apps/games so I must have missed something in code to limit it. That being said, I am working on an HD iPad version of the game, but the screen resolution and ratio are too different and the maps can't be resized properly without distorting everything. I'm hoping to combine it into the same app, that it would somehow toggle between the two versions and their respective resolutions, this way being universal. However it may end up being a separate iPad only version. We'll see!
Thanks for the reply Jason.
I don't think you can actually stop it from running on iPad unless you pull a silly trick like Square Enix did with The World Ends With You, and "require" camera flash even though the game doesn't actually need it (which is actually not allowed by Apple but hey), but you can certainly combine the assets in a single app and it will use the correct resolution/screen ratio on each device.

I'd buy again anyway if you do need to do separate apps, but I would strongly suggest you will get more sales and an easier time developing and marketing a single uni app

Good luck!
Old 08-29-2012, 01:46 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
Thanks for the reply Jason.
I don't think you can actually stop it from running on iPad unless you pull a silly trick like Square Enix did with The World Ends With You, and "require" camera flash even though the game doesn't actually need it (which is actually not allowed by Apple but hey), but you can certainly combine the assets in a single app and it will use the correct resolution/screen ratio on each device.

I'd buy again anyway if you do need to do separate apps, but I would strongly suggest you will get more sales and an easier time developing and marketing a single uni app

Good luck!
Yeah man, definitely aiming to keep everything into one app. You right, I enjoy buying a game once and works on my iPhone and iPad, always a sweet deal. If I do have a iPad only version, I'll try to think of something special I can do that only the iPad can pull off, perhaps a level editor tool or something.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:11 PM
iPhone (Original), OS 4.x

Default I highly recommend.

Excellent strategic game, original concept, i purschased rigth now and i stoped only for post here.

I highly recommend.