★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The most absurd, crazy and original zombie game for iPhone is back in a savage sequel with tons of new features!

Now enjoy 4 games in 1:

-Vuvuzela Survival-

Take your vuvuvzela and prepare yourself to face hordes of stupid zombies, mutant dogs, dying dinosaurs and all sorts of strange creatures in a bloody and crazy battle to preserve your own live!

With 2 different stages and new weapons to aid you in your mision!

-Vuvuzela Hero-

Who said vuvuzelas are not a great instrument? Show off your skills in Vuvuzela Hero, where you will be able to play popular songs, 8 bit songs, Jazz and classical music to the rhythm of exploding brains and heads.

-Vuvuzela Jetpack Jump-

Tired of suffering in hell, the zombies have created a jetpack powered by a vuvuzela in order to escape from hell and ascent to heaven. Select your favorite character and use the accelerometer to drive the zombies to salvation, jumping on brains, rotten fish and delicious hambugers.

Travel through fantastic worlds and find the way that leads to the top with the help of your vuvuzela jetpack.

-VS Mode-

Challenge a friend to a zombie battle, in which the better you play, the more zombies you will send to your enemy! With this original VS mode you will be able to face your challengers in your same device. Fun for everyone!

Vuvuzela vs Zombies Xtreme features guest stars such as Angry Ramos, Sugar Kid, Nihilumbra's Bron and Mike Shadow.

Vuvuzelas never were so blood thirsty!

Undercoders's comments:

The latest episode of Vuvuzela vs Zombies was just released today, together with the first episode of a series of trailers we prepared and will be releasing through the following days.

The game is available as a free download. Hope you enjoy it!

Description

The most absurd, crazy and original zombie game for iPhone is back in a savage sequel with tons of new features!

Now enjoy 4 games in 1:

-Vuvuzela Survival-

Take your vuvuvzela and prepare yourself to face hordes of stupid zombies, mutant dogs, dying dinosaurs and all sorts of strange creatures in a bloody and crazy battle to preserve your own live!

With 2 different stages and new weapons to aid you in your mision!

-Vuvuzela Hero-

Who said vuvuzelas are not a great instrument? Show off your skills in Vuvuzela Hero, where you will be able to play popular songs, 8 bit songs, Jazz and classical music to the rhythm of exploding brains and heads.

-Vuvuzela Jetpack Jump-

Tired of suffering in hell, the zombies have created a jetpack powered by a vuvuzela in order to escape from hell and ascent to heaven. Select your favorite character and use the accelerometer to drive the zombies to salvation, jumping on brains, rotten fish and delicious hambugers.

Travel through fantastic worlds and find the way that leads to the top with the help of your vuvuzela jetpack.

-VS Mode-

Challenge a friend to a zombie battle, in which the better you play, the more zombies you will send to your enemy! With this original VS mode you will be able to face your challengers in your same device. Fun for everyone!

Vuvuzela vs Zombies Xtreme features guest stars such as Angry Ramos, Sugar Kid, Nihilumbra's Bron and Mike Shadow.

Vuvuzelas never were so blood thirsty!
08-29-2012, 02:04 PM
just when I had forgotten all about that damn vuvuzela

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs

08-29-2012, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filing Cabinet View Post
just when I had forgotten all about that damn vuvuzela
LOL, it's not that easy to get rid of that kind of sound!
08-30-2012, 01:36 PM
Here is episode 2 trailer of the Vuvuzela Vs Zombies Xtreme stupid micro series! (also added to the original post!)
08-31-2012, 11:36 AM
And here is the last episode of the trailer series. Hope you enjoyed them as well as the game!

(added to the main post too)
08-31-2012, 11:39 AM
Vuvuzelas FTL! Luckily I had a functional mute button on my remote during the World Cup. But man, that could have been death sentence to my ears!

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
08-31-2012, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
Vuvuzelas FTL! Luckily I had a functional mute button on my remote during the World Cup. But man, that could have been death sentence to my ears!
Lol, so true. The game itself is a parody of all that vuvuzela madness mixed up with several games!
09-02-2012, 03:33 AM
Game Impressions

Note:
Bunch of MiniGames were none really do stand out to be worth getting mentioned.

If someone Clones a bunch of Games they should at least try to create something that stood out of the Mass of Clones on the iTunes Apple Store to be unique enough to don`t be just called a simple rip-of.

I won`t call Vuvuzela VS Zombies Xtreme a rip-of but I would advise the Team of Undercoders to get a Game Designer onboard...
09-03-2012, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Note:
Bunch of MiniGames were none really do stand out to be worth getting mentioned.

If someone Clones a bunch of Games they should at least try to create something that stood out of the Mass of Clones on the iTunes Apple Store to be unique enough to don`t be just called a simple rip-of.

I won`t call Vuvuzela VS Zombies Xtreme a rip-of but I would advise the Team of Undercoders to get a Game Designer onboard...
Well, thanks for the review, all opinions are welcome. However Vuvuzela vs Zombies isn't about clones but parodies, especially when it comes to vuvuzela hero mode. It's just a light game with some humor for fun and, hence, it's free. Moreover, survival mode isn't a clone of any game AFAIK, with the original being released back in 2010 on occasion of South Africa's world cup.