★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Masters of Mystery: Crime of Fashion is now live on iPhone!

08-30-2012, 05:56 AM
Masters of Mystery: Crime of Fashion is now live on iPhone!

Masters of Mystery: Crime of Fashion, a new brain-twisting, Hidden Object adventure is now live on iPhone!

***40% off today only!

The brutal murder of a famous designer rattles the high-stakes world of New York fashion… Join Detective Carrie Chase and use interactive forensic tools to explore crime scenes and find evidence. Crack the crime and stop a serial killer in Masters of Mystery: Crime of Fashion!

Play now!

08-31-2012, 11:04 AM
I was lucky to try this out. It's a fun HO game with a few extra puzzles (e.g. newspaper letters that must be formed into words). You are a detective searching for a killer. You find clues along the way and search new places or go back and search for new items - sometimes using tools to look for blood spatter or fingerprints. You can play in a relaxed mode or timed mode, too.

Overall, it's got a good storyline and a fun game. I played this 2X on the iPad as well, and it's certainly easier on that as some of the items are really pretty tiny, but there is a zoom capability. Check out the free version (iPhone or iPad) and if you like it, there is currently IAP to get the full version, though I expect there will be a separate full version in the near future.