★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Legend of Master 3 ($4.99 > $0.99)

08-30-2012, 09:19 AM
Legend of Master 3 ($4.99 > $0.99)

Favorites: The Quest Gold + expansions, Mission Europa Collectors Edition, Ascension, Jet Car Stunts 2, Junk Jack X, King of Dragon Pass, Kingturn series, Mecho Wars HD, Mini Dash, Mos Speedrun, Ravenmark, Sonic series, Fall of Angels, Highborn, Solomonís Keep / Boneyard, pixel art games, remakes and ports of classic games.
08-30-2012, 10:10 AM
This worth my buck?
08-30-2012, 11:00 AM
Just downloaded this, I didnt realize it wasnt universal until I opened it but I must say it looks really good on 2x mode and this is on an iPad 2 non jb. After a lil bit of playng ill be posting some impressions.

edit: while the visuals do look rather great on 2x mode on my ipad with hardly any pixelation the controls do end up being awkwardly big and make playing a little uncomfortable, gonna have to try this on my iphone/ipod but the 5 mins I played showed me a pretty standard KRPG fare, nonsense story included. It has a dungeon system similar to the one on Aurum Blade but in this one you can only enter for free between 8 and 9 pm or whenever you want if you buy tickets. Theres iaps for money but I havent played enough to know if they're necessary.

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion

Last edited by MeanTuna; 08-30-2012 at 11:16 AM.