★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev1 View Post
Anyone getting flashy screen with a iPhone5 or on ios6?...kinda bummed
Not for me in iOS 6
10-03-2012, 12:39 PM
A challenge: How to beat this joker? (After end-game)

I issue this challenge to beat this joker (special boss) in the Void area at Dwarfs area (Forest of Spirits). Please share how to defeat it....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1468.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	47740  

10-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennislamcv View Post
I issue this challenge to beat this joker (special boss) in the Void area at Dwarfs area (Forest of Spirits). Please share how to defeat it....
You just want someone to beat it so they can say how. The challenge means they win something so what do they win?
10-20-2012, 05:13 AM
Managed to beat it just now.

Use Paladin, use DoubleHand Ability + Best Weapon available.

Launch Holy Blade -> Ivory Slash repeatedly until it falls. Reward: Miracle Shoes.

Never let it spawn into multiples.
11-18-2012, 07:06 PM
I'm just starting the game and just got the dragoon sub member but I have unused Jp points what's the best class to use them on?
11-18-2012, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
I'm just starting the game and just got the dragoon sub member but I have unused Jp points what's the best class to use them on?
Plan to use Jp on maxing 2 jobs per character. You get enough for 3 or more but realistically that's a ton of grinding and 2 are fine. A good method is to have 2 fighters and 2 mages. For the fighters, fighter+any other physical class is good and for Mage I'd def suggest having one of them max out red Mage from the start, then turning that Mage into an offensive magic user. Red Mage takes dedication cuz they are useless about halfway through the game but you want to learn their final skill.
11-18-2012, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanx View Post
Plan to use Jp on maxing 2 jobs per character. You get enough for 3 or more but realistically that's a ton of grinding and 2 are fine. A good method is to have 2 fighters and 2 mages. For the fighters, fighter+any other physical class is good and for Mage I'd def suggest having one of them max out red Mage from the start, then turning that Mage into an offensive magic user. Red Mage takes dedication cuz they are useless about halfway through the game but you want to learn their final skill.
So fighter and Mage is best class?
11-18-2012, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
So fighter and Mage is best class?
No not necessarily, but for the beginning job classes I'd say fighter is the best physical class. After you max it, switch to an advanced physical class like dragoon, ninja or paladin. I prefered paladin and ninja. White Mage is a must for healing but for attack mages u can go with summoner or black Mage, either is a good beginning class altho I prefer the black Mage. But like I said, I worked a lot of the game just trying to max my red Mage on both teams so I didn't use black mages til way later.
12-28-2012, 03:49 PM
For some reason i prefer this battle system over ff4, this so fast and no lag, but ff4 is really slow

im a rpg loving kind of guy
04-12-2013, 04:17 AM
Hi guys for those who have played both games, which is a better game? Final Fantasy 5 or Final Fantasy Dimensions? How about in the story department? Thanks!