★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Brainsss (By Lonely Few) [HD][Universal]

08-30-2012, 10:46 AM
Brainsss (By Lonely Few) [HD][Universal]

Full iPad 3 retina display! Universal App!
Supports all iPads not just iPad 2 & 3
08-30-2012, 10:53 AM
Great game, redundant thread ;-)

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
08-30-2012, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
Great game, redundant thread ;-)
Sorry I thought games were announced in both channels :S I figured people looking for iPad games will check in here no? I guess I'm confused about the iPhone/iPod vs iPad topics.
08-30-2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RodGreen View Post
Sorry I thought games were announced in both channels :S I figured people looking for iPad games will check in here no? I guess I'm confused about the iPhone/iPod vs iPad topics.
I am not a moderator here, but my understanding is that Universal game posts (as well as iPhone only games) go in the iPhone and iTouch forum. If there are separate versions, then a post in both the iPad and the iPhone forums is appropriate.

iPad folks should definitely take a close look at Brainsss.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
08-30-2012, 04:10 PM
This game is a large file, as you may have noticed, but it is worth it. So, in this game you're zombies who have to turn the world of humans into a zombiville. I thought Brainsss was picking up to quickly, and getting too hard until.......I earned enough brainbucks to unlock BURBLING the hero. Heroes are your one most powerful guy on every level, you get a weak one to start with and upgrade from there. Now, that I have Burbling, I am loving this game sooooooooo much! He is insanely fast, powerful, and creates another one of him when ever he poisons a human! I love him to pieces! So now, I am rocking this game and owning the levels and most importantly, having a blast! If you think "ah, then its an easy boring game" NO WAY! Just use a more "normal" hero and you will need to use some solid stategy. For those in-the-middle people, there are in-the-middle heros. So, far I'm entranced by this game and...the realization is hitting me right now...the real aim of the game is to zombify the player! Wow, genuine zombification to freak out your friends with for only $0.99! Bad jokes aside, this game is really good and highly reccomended.