★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Skating Season...supposed to be free?

08-31-2012, 08:06 AM
Skating Season...supposed to be free?

I was browsing the AppStore on my phone, which seems to refresh faster than it does on the PC, when I stumbled on and DL'ed this game. There is a Skating Season and a Skating Season Free, but both are free. I know sometimes you see free apps get raised in price, dropping later; I suppose to attract attention. Anyway, this seems like a decent little action puzzler with solid production values, no IAPS, and no ads. When I google it for the appinfo, I only found the free version. Check it out of you care to.
08-31-2012, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
I was browsing the AppStore on my phone, which seems to refresh faster than it does on the PC, when I stumbled on and DL'ed this game. There is a Skating Season and a Skating Season Free, but both are free. I know sometimes you see free apps get raised in price, dropping later; I suppose to attract attention. Anyway, this seems like a decent little action puzzler with solid production values, no IAPS, and no ads. When I google it for the appinfo, I only found the free version. Check it out of you care to.
Decent game, description category says kids, but it seems like any casual game that an adult can play too.

Definitely worth a look! Thanks!