iPad: Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller

02-22-2013, 09:52 AM
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller

Hello! I'm Katie Hallahan, one of the developers of Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller, an episodic point-and-click adventure game coming to the iPad on February 28th!

What's Cognition?

In Cognition, you take on the role of Erica Reed, a Boston-based FBI Agent who uses her ability of post-cognition, which allows her to touch objects and see visions of the past, to hunt down serial killers, always hoping she'll find the one who killed her younger brother Scott three years ago but was never caught.

Episode 1: The Hangman: When Erica and her partner John, the only one who knows her secret, investigate the crime scene of a brutal hanging of an unidentified man, Erica begins finding clues specifically for someone with her ability, Who's leaving these clues? How do they know about what she can do, and what do they want from her?

One of IndieGames.com's Top 10 Adventures of 2012, Episodes 1 and 2 are already out for PC & Mac, and we're very excited that Cognition Episode 1 will be available on the iPad on Februrary 28th.

LINKS

Touch Arcade Sneak Peek Promo Code Giveaway

Episode 1 iPad Trailer

Facebook

Twitter

Greenlight

PC/Mac Gameplay Trailer

Screenshots

Katie Hallahan | PR Director & Designer
Phoenix Online Studios
02-23-2013, 07:39 AM
I'm looking forward to this -- and I hope we'll see Episode 2 for the iPad sometime in the near future

02-23-2013, 07:58 AM
Very interesting game!!!
02-23-2013, 12:09 PM
Thanks folks! Yeah, we're working on the iPad versions for the remaining/upcoming Episodes currently.

Phoenix Online Studios
02-23-2013, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieHal View Post
Thanks folks! Yeah, we're working on the iPad versions for the remaining/upcoming Episodes currently.
Btw do you already have a price in mind for the App??This game will be a good encore after
The year walk experience..
02-23-2013, 01:22 PM
It will be on sale for $3.99 when we first release; regular price will be $4.99.

Phoenix Online Studios
02-24-2013, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieHal View Post
It will be on sale for $3.99 when we first release; regular price will be $4.99.
Sold!!!Day one purchase confirmed ..
02-24-2013, 11:05 AM
Nice! High five! (and enjoy the full game!)

Phoenix Online Studios
02-26-2013, 11:56 AM
What's the approximate size of the installed game?

GAMECENTER ID: Cali9ula
Hearthstone Caligula#1384
Games: Ascension, Battle of the Bulge, Drive on Moscow, Frozen Synapse, Titan HD, La Havre, NS Hex, Puerto Rico HD, BA & Panzer Corps
02-26-2013, 12:53 PM
Woh... this looks good. Dunno how i missed this, but definitely a day one puchase.

EDIT: ah... i missed this coz it's on the upcoming ipad games section which i rarely visit.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword