★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The perfect Pokemon clone.

09-01-2012, 01:34 PM
The perfect Pokemon clone.

What is it? I am tired of playing on an emulator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoy View Post
Ask pbarillas how to make the character jump he's intelligent. He should answer. He sometimes doesn't answer though because he has other commitments like learning nursery rhymes, the alphabet and how to tie his shoe laces.
09-01-2012, 01:51 PM
Minimon is probably the closest decent one at the moment but that's still a work in progress. If Little Masters ever comes out I'd snag that, looks amazing.
09-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobCRX View Post
Minimon is probably the closest decent one at the moment but that's still a work in progress. If Little Masters ever comes out I'd snag that, looks amazing.
Not a fan of Minimon, but Little Masters does looks pretty good. I'm still hopinh Micromon is something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoy View Post
Ask pbarillas how to make the character jump he's intelligent. He should answer. He sometimes doesn't answer though because he has other commitments like learning nursery rhymes, the alphabet and how to tie his shoe laces.
09-01-2012, 08:54 PM
I actually logged on to post a thread wondering where all the pokemon clones were. But then I see this. The so called pokemon clones I've seen though are nothing like pokemon except for the fact you collect monsters and they fight, whether you have control of the fight or not.
09-02-2012, 12:11 AM
If you want Pokemon then get a DS. Seriously there probably won't ever be a game like it that is as good.

Game Center: B34$T
Proud beta-tester for a bunch of cool games.
Dual-stick shooter fan