★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Protect the penguins!

A huge meteor shower has threatened the peaceful waters of Antarctica! You must take control of the last huddle of penguins as you help them defend their home waters from an endless barrage of sharks, meteors, bombs and other surprises.

Eat the falling meteors & defuse incoming bombs
Don't miss anything or you may attract hungry sharks!
Game Center Challenges, Leaderboards & Achievements to unlock!
Hidden bonuses and power ups!
Exclusive for iOS

We welcome your feedback, comments and suggestions for future updates: info@bluetunastudios.com

Blue Tuna Studios's comments:

Blue Tuna Studios is proud to present Ice Patrol for iPhone/iPod Touch!

Ice Patrol is a simple yet addictive multi-touch cartoon arcade game. Take control of amazing rendered 3D characters as you help them defend their home waters from an endless barrage of meteors, bombs and other surprises.

A huge meteor shower has threatened the peaceful waters of Antarctica! You and your penguin friends must take to the ice and defend your home from the incoming threats, but beware; missing too many will attract hungry sharks!

We really had a lot of fun making this game and we hope you like it too! Leave us your comments & questions below!

All the best from the team at Blue Tuna Studios!

Follow Us: https://twitter.com/BlueTunaStudios
YouTube: http://youtu.be/gFRyNKMSJHQ
iTunes: IcePatrol

---------------------------------------------------------------

PROMO CODES:

769A9J7WWY9F
9P937JREKANY
NWEAJJAWTTXK
KHK6F3HNK3A6
MX3PFN3MEPMY
6MEYNJY6RRR9
LA97XNXA79PM
4KRMP97LJWYJ
33YRMM4LWJMY
09-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Game Impressions

First off, WOW! This game is polished! The premise is simple, your penguins must eat the meteorites to save the world. Tap each penguin to the corresponding lane where the meteorites fall, sound simple, eh. Throw in bombs and power cells to assist, then you get one hectic game. It's fun, challenging, and did I say polished.
Higher score oriented, but for gaming on the go, perfect in that sense. If anyone looking for a polished, high scoring game, here is your game, btw looks great on iPad 3 with 2x!
Highly recommended for all!

09-01-2012, 11:07 PM
4KRMP97LJWYJ Redeemed Thanks
09-01-2012, 11:46 PM
Thanks, I picked up 769A9J7WWY9F.
09-02-2012, 01:04 AM
Saw this last night before going to bed and I said I'd check it out in the morning. The video is insanely charming. Anyways, long story short...woke up to buy it, redeemed KHK6F3HNK3A6 instead. >_> Feel a little guilty, tbh....but thanks!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-02-2012, 01:12 AM
Looks excellent! Redeemed MX3PFN3MEPMY thanks.
09-02-2012, 01:16 AM
Grabed LA97XNXA79PM, thanks.
09-02-2012, 03:31 AM
No more codes left. I blame it for me being human. Why did I have be sleeping when this was posted?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-02-2012, 05:49 AM
I'm on a gen 4 touch and can'tget this to launch. Anyone else having problems?
09-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
No more codes left. I blame it for me being human. Why did I have be sleeping when this was posted?
My experiences have thought me that if you want promo codes, you should switch your schedule. Quit your job, sleep during the day, and you might get lucky