★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
View Poll Results: What do you think?
Fun to play/Good 0 0%
Needs work/Mediocre 1 100.00%
Needs Features 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Publisher: Nicholas Cross
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Destroyin as many enemies as you can before they destroy you!
You are given multiple weapons at your disposal. There are more ships to be unlocked when you reach higher scores, each ship with their own set of weapons.
This is all about getting the highest score possible. There is tons of re-playability in this game.
Unlock all the ships and try out their weapons to get the highest score you possibly can.

Features
+ Simple scoring system
+ Multiple Ships
+ Multiple Weapons

Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com

KaBoom's comments:
I recently released a new Iphone game called "Alien Survival" And i'm Giving Promo Codes on here for people to try it. I would love to get reviews and feedback on the game. How it plays, what it needs or how to make it better. I'm new to game development and this game took Approx. a month to build. Any advice or tips would help and i will surly update the game with them. My developer name is "For The People".
I have made plenty of apps in the past but as i said new to games. Thanks For the help.

Here are the promo codes and link to the game.

AX96YLM6X66H
YYLERJH7YXWM
NM7YK4TJ3J39
FNKFWPY6EWM6
PX7RP7HLLWR7
RFHT9TH6RL6W
XP7J7TT6NHJE
TYFJ4EK79TE3
LKTP3E6W6377
T9H7MM3FMA77
M4373TWW7NHP
WJT6WKTKMWM3
76X3LNM43RPR
RM66WLHH6HMN
LMRTTTFR4NK3
HMPKARKYXPA7
XWJRHRRNM9K9
KTETH7MPHJM7
KFXLT3JW9FP7
XXW7RTRAPNWM
YX3H696FNNWF
PPF9HJRFAXK6
XAWNLHL6WY74
PPPPJXLLLFLR
KX3WH64YRRHK
NFARLKFAWAPE
WK9YLK3RNR4T
FR7PTXAP4TRY
PX6MELP9XN4H
L6RLYMEHFLFE
09-02-2012, 11:04 AM
Grabbed NFARLKFAWAPE

thanks!

Tilt needs to be improved. It seems you have to tilt a lot before it kicks in. Font, sprites etc needs a lot of work. A pure pixelstyle could give it the right look. By all means not a disaster, but not something I would pay to play. It does not really stand out, but seems as a first project (which it is of course)

Last edited by Leegames; 09-02-2012 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Quick feedback
09-02-2012, 11:14 AM
thanks. so i will try to convert to either all pixel or all smooth look. im new to the tilt functionality and tinkering with the settings. what would it take to become a playable game to you?
09-02-2012, 11:43 AM
I took XXW7RTRAPNWM
Thank you!!!It's a pretty good beginning but the controls need work
Game Center would be nice
The game also needs more variety maybe power ups with different abilities and there needs to be more variety of enemies ... Maybe different areas of space like asteroids belts etc...
Keep up the good work!!!!

Last edited by Capricornman; 09-02-2012 at 11:52 AM.
09-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaBoom View Post
thanks. so i will try to convert to either all pixel or all smooth look. im new to the tilt functionality and tinkering with the settings. what would it take to become a playable game to you?
It seems to kick in too late, if you know what I mean. When tilting just a tiny bit the ship should start to move at the moment it seems dead. Maybe not at full speed, but now it feels like its dead and then BAM when tilting after a certain point it moves. I hope this makes sense.
09-02-2012, 07:06 PM
were going to implement acceleration instead of from dead stop to instant moving.
thanks for the advice.