Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-26-2014, 11:09 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Dino Hunter: Deadly Shores - (by Glu Games Inc.)

Embark on the hunting expedition of a lifetime in pursuit of the ultimate game in Dino Hunter: Deadly Shores!

Most dismiss the stories as fairy tales fanciful sagas spread by fisherman as they traveled from port to port. They speak of a hidden, untouched island with amazing creatures long thought extinct. Now, having searched dead-end leads high and low for information about this hidden land you have finally found someone who can take you there...

HUNT DINOSAURS!
Travel throughout the lost island to hunt some of the most terrifying animals in history. Encounter everything from the docile stegosaurus to the frightening T-Rex.

VISIT EXOTIC LOCATIONS!
Hunt through unbelievable environments like the shipwreck-strewn coast, overgrown jungle and dinosaur bone-yard!

EQUIP POWERFUL WEAPONS!
Load up on firepower with destructive weapons like the rocket launcher and shuriken crossbow. You need a bit more power to take down these beasts!

UNIQUE CHALLENGE SERIES!
Progress through different hunting series for rifles, shotguns and assault rifles! Complete them all for even greater rewards!

AMAZING GRAPHICS!
Experience some of the best graphics mobile has to offer. Dynamic shadows, hi-res textures and realistic models all combine to make this one of the most beautiful hunting games on your mobile device!

NOTE: The iPod Touch 4th Gen is not supported

--------------------------------------------

Dino Hunter: Deadly Shores is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.

Screenshots

Old 04-26-2014, 11:32 AM
Banned

Looks good O.o
Old 04-26-2014, 12:29 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Rail shooter or free roam?
If we can free roam in this, I'd love it.
Any imps from our crew here?
Old 04-26-2014, 12:46 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by saansilt View Post
Rail shooter or free roam?
If we can free roam in this, I'd love it.
Any imps from our crew here?
I played a little of it so far and sad to say, it's on rails. It's just like their other hunting game, but with dinosaurs patched in. I'm still early into the game, but each mission asks you to do different things like, "2 lung shots on 2 different baby stegosaurus", ect. Then they put you on a screen with the dinosaurs pretty much right there. You can strafe left and right and that's about it besides moving your gun around. The graphics are excellent. The dinosaurs are really detailed. It also has the usual F2P mechanics with energy meters and premium currency. If course all the good guns are premium. I still want to mess around with it though because all I've been killing are baby dinosaurs. I'd like to see what the bigger dinos look like and how you kill them.

NOEN
Old 04-26-2014, 12:51 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

^Thanks for the imps. I dont know why i even hope for an improvement in Glu's pay system. I guess tis the pretty visuals that call out to me. But hey, im skipping yet another glu game
Old 04-26-2014, 01:43 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

I like glu games, like that game like infinity blade cause they are free and great. This looks cool too.
Old 04-26-2014, 01:48 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 04-26-2014, 01:56 PM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 04-26-2014, 02:02 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Wow, incredible. glue makes awesome games. when can we get this game?
Old 04-26-2014, 02:25 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
^Thanks for the imps. I dont know why i even hope for an improvement in Glu's pay system. I guess tis the pretty visuals that call out to me. But hey, im skipping yet another glu game
Yea, I used to really love Glu's games. It seemed like once Gun Bros took off, all their other games went F2P.....and in the worst way. They actually have some great games that are just ruined with the greedy IAP structure. Recently they have been releasing a lot of card type games and these Overkill type shooters. I miss the original Gun Bros. Lol