Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-14-2012, 09:05 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

@BBB_MJS....sorry should have mentioned that I have also tried waiting for a good 30 seconds before attempting to collect even one item.

Regarding emailing support for a third time.....both times they advised me that refreshing the app should work, even though I had said in my second email that I had done this as well as reboot my iPad...guess I just need to let them know that this temporarily works and take it from there. Thanks again, I'll send one off in the morning
Old 09-14-2012, 09:22 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
Thank you for your response BBB_MJS.
Well it's still hit and miss today.
Before heading of the zzzz land last night, I refreshed all minimized apps for a clean start this morning....first app I opened was Dragonvale (no problems), next was singing monsters, (here's the sequence of issues)
1. Wouldn't open, pop up stated cannot connect to server, try again?
2. Asked me to choose login...I did so)
3. App opened (took a bit of time), all coins ready to collect plus food...monsters all singing....as soon as I click to collect, nothing happens...click a few more things, still nothing.

Close the app, refresh it, reopen it....the things at had clicked on have now worked and the rest is able to be collected.
This same sequence always happens if I am asked to login (can't collect anything or hatch a new dragon until I close and refresh the app)
I'm experiencing all of the above issues sometimes with my game too.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:51 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
I got mine with pummel/mammott. As previously mentioned first try was potbelly/t -rox (got another t - rox)
It's a long incubation time....30 mins definitely not Entbrat
Hope second time around works for you
@GP, thanks Have a Entbrat cooking
Old 09-14-2012, 03:11 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Beta Testing

UPDATE:
The deadline for submissions has been extended! Please continue to send us your information if you would like to participate!

Hey MSM fans!

The BBB team is always working towards making the game constantly accessible to everyone. However, some of you are still experiencing connectivity issues, so we are proposing a way that you might be able to help fix this!

We are working on a new build of the game which hopefully resolves the most persistent issues, and we would love if you could help us test it by becoming a beta tester!

If you would like to participate, we will need your:
  • [li]GameCenter email[/li]
    [li]device type[/li]
    [li]UID[/li]
To find your UID (the version of iTunes in the image is older here, but it is still pretty much the same):

http://indude.com/find-iphone-udid/

Please send this information to support@bigbluebubble.com, with subject “Beta Testing," and please note that your submission of this information does not guarantee your selection for the beta program, as space is limited. Upon selection you will be provided all the information that you need in order to participate. Compensation will be detailed as well.

Thank you very much for your interest!

Last edited by BBB_MJS; 09-17-2012 at 08:09 AM..
Old 09-14-2012, 03:18 PM
Banned
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

I like the music in this game

Last edited by Hans Kisaragi; 09-20-2012 at 06:11 AM..
Old 09-14-2012, 05:08 PM
iPhone 4

Just got the second island and more great monsters. Just had a "light bulb moment"

With the second island I now know that we go from island to island with a map. I can understand now why it might be difficult for you to be able to view all of a friend's islands. I hope that the programmers can figure out a way for it to be done.

Last edited by dean288367; 09-14-2012 at 07:12 PM..
Old 09-14-2012, 05:29 PM
Banned
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

3rd island is mad expensive

Last edited by Hans Kisaragi; 09-20-2012 at 06:11 AM..
Old 09-15-2012, 02:17 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
@GP, thanks Have a Entbrat cooking
You're welcome.....haha, I just used that combo again hoping to get a second Entbrat....nope, got a mammott instead....proof this does happen, once again
Old 09-15-2012, 02:29 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Just got the second island and more great monsters. Just had a "light bulb moment"

With the second island I now know that we go from island to island with a map. I can understand now why it might be difficult for you to be able to view all of a friend's islands. I hope that the programmers can figure out a way for it to be done.
Congrats...I'm there as well....good to have a new theme song and cute new monsters....I've been busy trying to rearrange my first Island....can be a fine line placing decorations and companion monsters in just the right place to keep all my little monsters 100% happy.... Just part of the gameplay though, brought a few duplicate decorations to ‘make it happen'....knowing me I'll probably rearrange them again, once the last of the decorations are unlocked.

Looking forward to hatching my Enbrat, feeding him up and making sure he's happy as can be then he can earn me the big bucks
Old 09-15-2012, 05:27 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Bakeries

Quote:
Maybe that is the problem with the Bakeries, I only have 1 island so far. I like to "complete" an island before I go on. Should have the second island this weekend and will let you know if the problem continues.
Dean288367 so far I have Plant Island with a total of 4 Large Bakeries. Three Bakeries were the Medium size upgraded to Large (upgrade when nothing is baking), and one Large Bakery purchased from the market. Keep you posted on the 5 Large Bakery Goal.

BBB_MJS is it possible to keep the opening messages that pop up as the game begins on-screen a bit longer? They are helpful hints about the Monsters with some of the messages popping up and going away before I can read all of it.

Working on Entbrat!