★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

My Singing Monsters is out!

10-28-2012, 01:27 PM
Bowgart/t-rox combo worked for me (punkleton).
10-28-2012, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
Also, do monster levels matter in MSM? My T-Rox is level 10 and Bowgart is 4. Does that affect the breeding outcome? I've now bred them three times and T-Rox each time.
Not sure if it is coincidence or not, but I went ahead and leveled up my Bowgart to 10 to match my T-Rox and got a Pumpkeleton on my first try with it.

10-29-2012, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
Not sure if it is coincidence or not, but I went ahead and leveled up my Bowgart to 10 to match my T-Rox and got a Pumpkeleton on my first try with it.
I might need to try that. I'm on my 10th try or so and I just keep getting t-rox or bowgarts...
10-29-2012, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgarr View Post
I might need to try that. I'm on my 10th try at least and I just keep getting t-rox or bowgarts...
Ug, actually with the hurricane upon us I think I might just need to spend the gems on Punkleton. We'll likely lose power and since this game requires internet connection I can't assume I'll be able to do this between now and Halloween...
10-29-2012, 11:26 PM
Am I the only one here that can't be bothered at all to make the monsters 100% happy? I just wonder about it out of my own curiosity cause I'm trying to make myself feel better for my lazy-ness.

I think that the monsters require way to many things surrounding them in order to make them happy and it also makes the islands look cluttered and messy. I really hope that this can possibly be improved sometime in the future by maybe having less things required to achieve 100% happiness. Maybe fewer more expensive items would be a better idea or even maybe items that can only be obtained via mini games as prizes. It's just an idea.

I really love collecting and breeding the monsters but not so much arranging a billion different items around them all.
10-30-2012, 03:40 AM
Has anyone had the issue of monsters plain disappearing? My T-Rox is suddenly gone (and I did not sell it by mistake, there was no confirmation message...). Sorry if this issue was covered in the first 30 some pages, didn't go through everything.

On another topic, I got a Punkleton first try with low level T-Tox and Bowgarts.

Love the game, but do agree the clutter issue could be improved.
10-30-2012, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by petitetoilonrouge View Post
Has anyone had the issue of monsters plain disappearing? My T-Rox is suddenly gone (and I did not sell it by mistake, there was no confirmation message...). Sorry if this issue was covered in the first 30 some pages, didn't go through everything.

On another topic, I got a Punkleton first try with low level T-Tox and Bowgarts.

Love the game, but do agree the clutter issue could be improved.
No disappearing monsters here but I'm on attempt #11 to get a Punkleton...

*grumble*
10-30-2012, 06:39 PM
Finally breeding Punkleton

Thought I wasnt going to get this one in time, but now breeding him
Ended up being successful with Bowgart / T-rox (this order) and both at lvl 9.

Hope this helps those of you still trying.

@KookiWooki...tend to agree with you on the cluttered look, have been considering only making the biggest earners 100% happy to stop the over crowded look, also concentrating on their happiness levels first...sure takes much food which has been very slow going due to saving to get castle to last upgrade on water Island....now to clear some large boulders to make more room
10-30-2012, 07:51 PM
Update: BBB did good and restored everything within a few hours! Cheers!
10-31-2012, 08:28 AM
Finally got the punkleton after many days of constant breeding. Reversed the bowgart and the t-rox but I don't think the order matters. Good luck guys!