Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-12-2012, 07:30 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
This happened to me today !! I have been watching it closely after your post. It was not the first thing I did when I entered the game. I collect money from my monsters first and then collect from the mine and the diamonds did not add to the total.
I've been paying more attention too. It happens all the time. For whatever reason, often you don't get your coins or diamonds on the first action you take.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:47 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

For those of you experiencing difficulty with Diamond counts, that is very interesting, as we can't reproduce that here in the office! If you continue to experience that, please send support@bigbluebubble.com your BBB ID and we will investigate the issue with you.

With respect to Monster happiness, more than one (1) of an individual "Like" will still only contribute to 25%. Think of them as different pieces of a puzzle.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:40 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Why in the world does each monster have a secret "like"? It's not fun and doesn't add anything enjoyable to the game at all. It simply makes island arranging frustrating.

And yes, I know there is a wiki for this game. I'm using it now. That doesn't change the fun-ness (or lack thereof) of the hidden "likes" system.

Either way, through trial and error or by referencing the wiki, making the players figure out what the last "like" for each monster just feels like a poor design choice to me. I may be alone, but there it is.

Let me follow that up by saying I love everything else about this game! I only have that one gripe, and have really enjoyed every other aspect about this game. I used to really love Dragonvale, but grew tired of it after a while. My Singing Monsters is so much more enjoyable to load up, simply because of the music aspect of it. Even my 6 year old daughter and 11 month old son love it!

And on that note, I would like to extend a personal "THANK YOU!!!" to the developers of this game. My son loves this game so much that even the initial load up screen (the black screen with the furcorn at the bottom) can instantly calm even his worst cranky cry-fests. It's been such a godsend during his teething times. I'll often sit him in my lap, load up the game, and put it in view mode and he'll just sit there giggling away as he touches each little monster. So yeah, out of all the things we use to calm down a cranky baby, My Singing Monsters has worked wonders and has become my go-to tool for quick baby soothing.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:06 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

My son 3years loves this game too. He helps me collecting the gold and food etc too.

Any news on the new island? What time is it going to start?
Old 11-12-2012, 01:07 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosti View Post
Any news on the new island? What time is it going to start?
Is there a new island on the way already? Seems like we just got one not that long ago.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:10 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Go to market. Pick islands. There you will see a new island labeled "coming in november".
Old 11-12-2012, 07:12 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosti View Post
Go to market. Pick islands. There you will see a new island labeled "coming in november".
Hadn't noticed that. Thanks.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:28 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBB_MJS View Post
For those of you experiencing difficulty with Diamond counts, that is very interesting, as we can't reproduce that here in the office! If you continue to experience that, please send support@bigbluebubble.com your BBB ID and we will investigate the issue with you.
One time it almost always seems to happen is if you tap it right before the ad appears. I'm one of those people that starts tapping as soon as I see the island. A lot of times I start tapping and then the ad pops up.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:58 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

What'd you guys breed for the Shellbeat?
Old 11-16-2012, 06:28 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
What'd you guys breed for the Shellbeat?
I used Spunge/Noggin.