★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

My Singing Monsters is out!

11-22-2012, 11:17 AM
My Singing Monsters Turkey in the Draw Sweepstakes!

Hey MSM lovers!

There's a new contest hosted on Facebook... the My Singing Monsters Turkey in the Draw Sweepstakes! Check it out!

A friendly hint: Food is about to become a very valuable commodity, so this is a great, free way to earn some!

Regards,
BBB MJS
11-27-2012, 11:17 AM
Why it is so quiet here?

11-27-2012, 11:44 AM
We're quietly waiting for the update...
11-27-2012, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosti View Post
Why it is so quiet here?
I left my iPhone at home this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
11-27-2012, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBB_MJS View Post
A friendly hint: Food is about to become a very valuable commodity, so this is a great, free way to earn some!

Regards,
BBB MJS
Does this mean I need to be growing food right now? I've been saving my coins for the next island and castle upgrades so I haven't been growing much food.
11-27-2012, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
Does this mean I need to be growing food right now? I've been saving my coins for the next island and castle upgrades so I haven't been growing much food.
For some reason I was thinking that the Thanksgiving (or Christmas I guess now) event would involved needing to spend food. Part of my brain was thinking about giving out candy in Animal Crossing...

Don't do Facebook so I guess I'm gonna miss out on the new contest.

I did make quite a bit of food in the last few days (though not everything, I've maxed out on beds on the 3rd and 4th islands and it's a real bummer when you can't breed more unique monsters, especially on that 4th island where I don't have a remix to listen to yet!

Also: Played through Thumpies in 2x mode with our daughter on our iPad, it was great. (Sorry, too broke/cheap to shell out $3.99 for a game I've already played through, as good as it is. I'd be more than happy to buy a soundtrack through! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
11-27-2012, 01:34 PM
REJOICE! Version 1.1.0 for iOS is now available to download! Go check out what's new!
11-27-2012, 04:41 PM
Quote:
REJOICE! Version 1.1.0 for iOS is now available to download! Go check out what's new!
Downloaded and launched. Immediately got a scratch off ticket. Scratched it and won one gem. Pressed "collect" and did not get credit for the gem.
11-28-2012, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Great update. Lots of new stuff to figure out.

I also got the scratch off ticket as soon as I updated. Got the required 3 matching items and it said I had won but not what. Didn't notice a change in any of my coins, food or gems ?? Will pay better attention next time, I assume it is available once a day ?

GC dean288367
11-28-2012, 08:57 PM
So is there any strategy as to which monsters we put on Gold Island...besides the goals?