★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

My Singing Monsters is out!

02-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
Got the new Valentine monster. Glad to see you guys are still adding content. Is it me or does it not make any sound on the Gold Island?
Yeah, I noticed that, too. Perhaps they had to rush it into the game to make it in time for Valentines, but didn't have enough time to cut a gold island track for it? Maybe the gold island track will come later.
02-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 186
New update is coming out on Monday. We need to synchronise all the updates on iTunes, Google and Amazon marketplace because this is one of the few games that allow you to visit friends island even though they might be on the different platform. Actually, if you are using email or Facebook for login you can access your account from ANY platform.
Except for the Gold island tune for the Valentine monster, there is ton of new stuff in this update, so stay tuned!

02-10-2013, 11:30 PM
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee View Post
Except for the Gold island tune for the Valentine monster, there is ton of new stuff in this update, so stay tuned!
So awesome to hear you guys are still updating. When the Gold Island came out I thought maybe that was it.

The song on the Gold Island often pauses for a split second. Is this fixed in the update?
03-11-2013, 12:56 PM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 15
I am still collecting baking, storing. In a week ALL my singers will be L15 an 100% happy. I do nt know what to do with the money and the food I have further on...
03-11-2013, 01:13 PM
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosti View Post
I am still collecting baking, storing. In a week ALL my singers will be L15 an 100% happy. I do nt know what to do with the money and the food I have further on...
I've cut back to checking in every few days. Seems like one of the updates mentioned something about seasonal monsters. Has anyone run across one of these?
03-14-2013, 11:38 AM
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 649
New update. Says it adds Easter content to the Water island. However, I didn't see anything different. No new monster. I'm assuming they'll start slowly rolling stuff out. Awesome to see they are still updating the app.
03-15-2013, 02:21 PM
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 649
New Easter theme on the Water Island is out along with a new rabbit looking monster. The island now has statues (meant to refer to Easter Island I'm guessing) along with colored eggs everywhere. The monster can be purchased for 150 diamonds or bred. I don't know the breeding combo. I'd built up a stash of diamonds so I went ahead and bought it but I will also attempt to breed it.
03-18-2013, 10:15 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 157
Blabbit is Spunge and Scups

Got a 19 hour timer from this combination. The egg is in my nursery until tomorrow. Good luck everyone breeding this Easter monster!
03-19-2013, 12:20 AM
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTed View Post
Got a 19 hour timer from this combination. The egg is in my nursery until tomorrow. Good luck everyone breeding this Easter monster!
What was the combo? (I'm reading reading from the TA app so maybe you posted something I can't see here.)
03-19-2013, 06:50 AM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
What was the combo? (I'm reading reading from the TA app so maybe you posted something I can't see here.)
I put it in the subject line and maybe it doesn't show on the app. The combo is Spunge and Scups. Good luck breeding for it!