★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Card mystery-new iphone game

06-07-2009, 11:22 PM
#1
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 5
Card mystery-new iphone game

Our small team has established its first game for the AppStore, rather it is not a game, this is entertainment. We have tried to make it colorful and interesting. What turned out - to judge you. This game - the card trick. You must choose one card from the list and the phone guess it. You do not need to touch the screen or to say the suit card, you just think about it. Many of our friends whom we have shown that the trick was perplexed - how he does it? ".




YOU CAN FIND IN :App Store

Thank for your time
06-07-2009, 11:35 PM
#2
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 9,125
Welcome to TA! This would go in the Apps section though, not the games.

back
06-07-2009, 11:40 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 4,491
Someone from your team already posted this with almost identical wording

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...t=mystery+card
06-08-2009, 12:15 AM
#4
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegantTnT View Post
Someone from your team already posted this with almost identical wording
Yes, but can you ever have too many posts announcing a $3 game that is only worth running once and is exactly the same as several free games as well as dozens of web sites.
06-08-2009, 12:16 AM
#5
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 4,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkaufman View Post
Yes, but can you ever have too many posts announcing a $3 game that is only worth running once and is exactly the same as several free games as well as dozens of web sites.
Very true. I'll restrain myself when the next thread is posted
06-08-2009, 12:20 AM
#6
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegantTnT View Post
Very true. I'll restrain myself when the next thread is posted
And the one after that, and the one after that, and the one....

Its apps like this one that make me wish there was some way to comment about games without purchasing them first.