★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Year Walk - (by Simogo)[Universal]

12-01-2012, 02:00 PM
#11
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 840
What's going on with this? Wasn't it supposed to come out this year? Is it still happening?
12-01-2012, 02:41 PM
#12
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: RPG LOVERLAND
Posts: 1,328
No 2013

12-11-2012, 11:47 AM
#13
Hi there. It has been a while since I posted here.
Just wanted to wish you all a merry christmas with this little animated Year Walk christmas card we made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZWoRveHKs
12-11-2012, 12:06 PM
#14
Joined: May 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 1,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjagorilla View Post
Hi there. It has been a while since I posted here.
Just wanted to wish you all a merry christmas with this little animated Year Walk christmas card we made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZWoRveHKs
Goody! Another video to dissect when I get home. Yum.

Thanks!
12-11-2012, 01:28 PM
#15
It makes me think of the comic Sweet Tooth; poor little Gus' cabin in the woods.

Really eager for this game.
12-11-2012, 05:01 PM
#16
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 840
I don't know if this really means anything but the book at 0:40 in the video translated says 'siren of the woods'
And it says 'the Huldra' underneath which is apparently a Swedish folklore creature of some sort. I want to know more about this game!!!

P.s. also at 0:33 there is a backwards E in the top left of the cabin, then at 0:43 there is an upside down R at the bottom left of the cabin. I see all actually there's probably tonnes in there I missed...

Last edited by AlexsIpad; 12-11-2012 at 05:11 PM.
12-12-2012, 01:08 AM
#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsIpad View Post
I don't know if this really means anything but the book at 0:40 in the video translated says 'siren of the woods'
And it says 'the Huldra' underneath which is apparently a Swedish folklore creature of some sort. I want to know more about this game!!!

P.s. also at 0:33 there is a backwards E in the top left of the cabin, then at 0:43 there is an upside down R at the bottom left of the cabin. I see all actually there's probably tonnes in there I missed...
Nicely spotted. But look again, it's not a book.
(and yes. there is more)
12-12-2012, 01:49 AM
#18
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjagorilla View Post
Nicely spotted. But look again, it's not a book.
(and yes. there is more)
Oh it's an iPhone? Odd.
12-17-2012, 11:58 AM
#19
This tweet makes my head spin.
"A moving card in snowy season, Every clip is there for a reason, Mysteries hidden in every frame, You might already be playing the game."
01-01-2013, 04:04 PM
#20
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 840
Is there any kind of release date for this game other than 'winter'?