Modern Combat 4

10-30-2012, 11:14 AM
Community manager is a very hard job. The reason they all quit is because of the stress of trying to handle hundreds of people who have different opinions on everything. Most don't last more than a year. Good luck Kayla
10-30-2012, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaywar View Post
Oh hello everyone! I come bringing News!

The name is Kayla and i am a replacement for the Community Manager.

Unfortunately we lost a great team member here and for that i am sad and could never replace her, but hopefully we can get to know each other and i can answer your questions.

If there is anything, Let me know!

I look forward to speaking with all of you.

Thanks so much!

Okay

What's your favorite color, food, movie, ios game, and animal?

I hope you enjoy your visits to the TA forums.

Also, could you tell us if the game will be released within November? Will it run decently on iPod touh 4g?

10-30-2012, 11:29 AM
QUICK! Overwhelm her with questions! Let the initiation BEGIN!
10-30-2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:

Unfortunately we lost a great team member here and for that i am sad and could never replace her, but hopefully we can get to know each other and i can answer your questions.

Thanks so much!

Just let us know when is the released date
10-30-2012, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesfan34 View Post
Community manager is a very hard job. The reason they all quit is because of the stress of trying to handle hundreds of people who have different opinions on everything. Most don't last more than a year. Good luck Kayla
Actually, it's not a stressful job at all. Interacting with the fans is the best part of our work! If that's the part that stresses you out, you should probably be doing something else.
10-30-2012, 12:52 PM
KAYLA!

Good luck, you'll do great!
10-30-2012, 01:01 PM
Quote:

Thanks so much!

Hey. Welcome to our forum. I have one simple, little question. Do you have a release date you can share? Lol
10-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Es_ View Post
Actually, it's not a stressful job at all. Interacting with the fans is the best part of our work! If that's the part that stresses you out, you should probably be doing something else.
Haha way to tell that know-it-all Id love being a community manager. Interacting with people as a job!
10-30-2012, 01:10 PM
Stop asking for release date. If they even have it decided, it's still under embargo
10-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Stop asking for release date. If they even have it decided, it's still under embargo
This^

Stop asking stuff she cannot tell us, instead ask random questions about stuff she CAN answer.