Support our Sponsors:
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #2811  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:10 AM
Jinathin_x_X Jinathin_x_X is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,260
Default

Seems like my new iPhone 4S is way smoother than my old iPhone 4S... Hmmm... I shall try nova 3 on it
  #2812  
Old 11-04-2012, 09:51 AM
JBRUU JBRUU is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,569
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
Seems like my new iPhone 4S is way smoother than my old iPhone 4S... Hmmm... I shall try nova 3 on it
The placebo effect and the fact that the software is new and unbloated.
  #2813  
Old 11-04-2012, 10:18 AM
Jinathin_x_X Jinathin_x_X is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,260
Default

after running on few games and tests. yeah its same as when i first got my iphone 4s last year. no big differences. here goes the hope for smoother gameplay on mc4
  #2814  
Old 11-04-2012, 03:54 PM
LOLavi LOLavi is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,375
Default

Seriously the hype is dying... We dont need weekly updates of weapons, killstreaks and stuff. We want to see the dev diary 2... We wanna see gameplay! Of multiplayer!
  #2815  
Old 11-04-2012, 04:39 PM
AlexsIpad AlexsIpad is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 803
Default

Yeah it has been to long, I thought the dev diary 2 would be released a week after the first but its been 3 weeks now and im getting a bit bored :/ can't you at least tell us when your planning to release it? For all we know dev diary 2 could be released in December :O

Last edited by AlexsIpad; 11-04-2012 at 04:41 PM..
  #2816  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Kbcorwin Kbcorwin is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsIpad View Post
Yeah it has been to long, I thought the dev diary 2 would be released a week after the first but its been 3 weeks now and im getting a bit bored :/ can't you at least tell us when your planning to release it? For all we know dev diary 2 could be released in December :O
At this point it is more likely than not that this will be a Christmas release on the 13th or 20th (probably 20th) so that all the little boys and girls getting touch based apple devices in their stockings will see mc4 at the top of the charts and buy it.
  #2817  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:51 PM
Jinathin_x_X Jinathin_x_X is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,260
Default

I think mc4 actually will have a competition
http://youtu.be/d5ve10_hdM8
  #2818  
Old 11-04-2012, 06:02 PM
Mhunt190 Mhunt190 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 318
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
I think mc4 actually will have a competition
http://youtu.be/d5ve10_hdM8
Nah that's a vita game not an iOS modern combat is the only iOS game close to call of duty.
  #2819  
Old 11-04-2012, 06:16 PM
Jinathin_x_X Jinathin_x_X is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhunt190 View Post
Nah that's a vita game not an iOS modern combat is the only iOS game close to call of duty.
Lol well. If kids have a choice for Christmas, Real cod(either its good or not) or mc4 on their iPod and iPad mini? I think most of them rather want cod.
Well that's not really my point anyways lol. Sorry. But yeah I hope gameloft put out new dev video soon. It's taking wayyyyyy too long

Last edited by Jinathin_x_X; 11-04-2012 at 06:22 PM..
  #2820  
Old 11-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Mhunt190 Mhunt190 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 318
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
Lol well. If kids have a choice for Christmas, Real cod(either its good or not) or mc4 on their iPod and iPad mini? I think most of them rather want cod.
Yah I suppose so but I hate the direction the new cod went down after the second modern warfar was released I stopped playing but I love modern combat

Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent