App description: Have YOU got what it takes to survive in Rogue Star?
Thrown into a system swarming with criminals and scumbags, can you stay alive long enough to climb the ranks and achieve respect and notoriety?

INTENSE CLOSE-UP COMBAT

Fast-paced ship to ship combat against filthy, cheating pilots, wholl stop at nothing to blow you to pieces and grab your hard earned cargo!

COMPETE IN HIGH RISK AUCTIONS

BID at station auctions for valuable cargo and choose where to offload it. Do you risk high rewards at volatile sectors or chicken out and take the safer route?

RISK OR REWARD?

Sneaky pirates patrol the space lanes. Will you be lucky this trip and have a clear run? Or will you encounter the journey from hells pants and be blasted to smithereens!

BETTER SHIPS

Upgrade your ship to delve deeper into the sector and reap the rewards of higher bounties and trading opportunities. Be careful though, only expert pilots can stand the heat!

- Follow the law or blast it to bits! The choice is yours!

- Climb the Ranks and earn higher rewards

- Master your vessels systems to ensure victory

- Intuitive on-screen flight controls

Follow us on Facebook
www.facebook.com/roguestargame

and Twitter!
www.twitter.com/roguestargame

PeteOzzy's comments:

04-08-2015, 09:15 PM
Yay!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.

04-08-2015, 10:22 PM
I nearly screamed when I saw this on the Out Now post on TA. I'm all tingly inside!

This is a phenomenal release week!
04-08-2015, 10:52 PM
So this is pretty incredible so far. I really wish this was a third person view and not first person but I still love it. The interaction with aliens is pretty great. Just love the style here!
04-08-2015, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotDamn View Post
So this is pretty incredible so far. I really wish this was a third person view and not first person but I still love it. The interaction with aliens is pretty great. Just love the style here!
Bah humbug! Cockpit views are where it's at!
04-08-2015, 11:03 PM
I'm so glad this is out, though it landed a lot sooner than I expected so I couldn't get as much played/impressions given as I'd have liked.

The main thing with this is the care and attention - the way all the alien races are unique with their own dispositions and animated emotions. It's a small team game but it really feels like something 2K etc. could put out. The dev has loads of ideas on how to expand it further if it does well too. Real good, old-school space exploration/combat/trading sim with great combat and seamless loading times. The visual style is really effective and memorable which is great for a genre that's generally bland.

I love this game and it's clearly made by someone who loved it as well. Can't wait to buy this and settle down to a whole weekend with it!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
04-08-2015, 11:05 PM
Thanks for your review, Pete. It helps us to have more incentive to buy this game...

Pine Entertainment
04-08-2015, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Thanks for your review, Pete. It helps us to have more incentive to buy this game...
Honestly, that was nothing - I could and should say so much more about it but unfortunately I've not had as much free time recently as I'd like. I will be playing the heck out of it soon though so should be able to make up for it!

Well worth the price tag on this one though. There's almost nothing like it on iOS really, especially not with this level of professionalism.

04-08-2015, 11:20 PM
hey Pete, i would like to buy it... con you tell me if this beauty works on my 4S and how much is the installed filesize?
thanks pal!
04-08-2015, 11:24 PM
Is this game open world ie Galaxy on Fire? If so I definetely will buy!