Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-05-2012, 12:26 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Enjoying the game quite a bit so far.

Can you please add in the feature to be able to play your own music/audio while playing the game?
Old 12-05-2012, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Does it look better or add anything that wasn't there before?
From what i seem so far there is not much of a difference from the earlier version, yes some things have been tighten up such as the combat its a lot simpler to active your powers then it was before.

Earning money is now better then before like I said.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post
so wait, is it officially out today then?
The game is officially out in Canada yet from a comment on the developer board if you was one of lucky ones to grab it before it got pulled the first time it should be abe to download from your apps folder can't conform if this is true as I grab it from my Canada account.

The game is more stable then the early release but a couple of bugs have already been reported with one a possble game breaker if they can find it.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:26 PM

Quote:
So still blurrish?
Well I don't have this problem on my iPhone 4 when I got the early release. Since then I'm now playing it on my ipad 3 and its still nice and clear one thing I forgot to mention it does support cloud as well which was missing from early build.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Great guess this is coming mid summer 2013.
What's the game breaking bug?
The game breaker bug as I call it happen twice on me as I played the game most of day on and off. The game now supplies you will mini missions to do such as train up your heroes. Now when completed the mission you given a reward which can be money, snacks or iap money. Yet twice now I ended up with multiple rewards when I should only get one. The game gets stuck in a cycle and keeps giving rewards as long as I keep tapping to collect the reward the only way to break the cycle I found I had to tap somewhere else on the screen.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Guess that was only for iPod 4 that it was blurry or choppy. Hope they add cool or more intresting characters
There not added new characters from what I seen and you can only have a max of 8 characters with only four active at any time time while playing the game. Which I can't understand why the limit....
Old 12-06-2012, 09:37 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscaretaker View Post
The game is officially out in Canada yet from a comment on the developer board if you was one of lucky ones to grab it before it got pulled the first time it should be abe to download from your apps folder can't conform if this is true as I grab it from my Canada account
Can confirm this is true, was a pain in the ass to get downloaded again (not sure if this was a game issue, or an iCloud/iTunes issue, though iTunes was acting rather messy last night), but I got it.

They've definitely improved on the game a bit, nothing massive, but still slight quality of life improvements. Missions now start at 4 stars, and give an amount of coins multiplied by the amount of stars (so 4x10 for the first area, assuming this amount goes up for further areas). You get extra coins periodically from the neighbourhoods you've been saving.

Super powers seem to have gotten a slight overhaul as well. Your hero's now have charges, which seem to be based on their intelligence (at least, the 3 int hero I got had more power charges then the 1 int hero I started with). Using a power consumes charges, so you can actually use a power a couple of times in a row if you've been prudent about conserving them, adding a bit of resource management more or less. Haven't figured out what recharges the bars, might just be time, not 100% sure.

Major complaint I still have is that they still haven't fixed the device heating up after a short period of play. I really can't imagine that a game like this can be this processor intensive.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:00 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaraf View Post
Enjoying the game quite a bit so far.

Can you please add in the feature to be able to play your own music/audio while playing the game?
Yep. That's up there on our list of features we want to add in the update!
Old 12-06-2012, 04:09 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Guess that was only for iPod 4 that it was blurry or choppy. Hope they add cool or more intresting characters
All the textures should be MUCH more sharper on ALL the devices! WE were being super conservative with the memory, but we've manage to scale up some of the characters. And we have much more characters planned! We already have two ready in updates in the coming months!
Old 12-06-2012, 04:10 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscaretaker View Post
The game breaker bug as I call it happen twice on me as I played the game most of day on and off. The game now supplies you will mini missions to do such as train up your heroes. Now when completed the mission you given a reward which can be money, snacks or iap money. Yet twice now I ended up with multiple rewards when I should only get one. The game gets stuck in a cycle and keeps giving rewards as long as I keep tapping to collect the reward the only way to break the cycle I found I had to tap somewhere else on the screen.
Yep, we found it AND has been fixed.