★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-04-2012, 11:11 AM
An update is available with bug fixes. I got really excited, hoping that my corrupted save game file would now work. It doesn't. I guess I have to start from the beginning again. That really sucks.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
10-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
An update is available with bug fixes. I got really excited, hoping that my corrupted save game file would now work. It doesn't. I guess I have to start from the beginning again. That really sucks.
So my last hope finally died lol, gonna restart this very soon.

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion

10-21-2012, 09:55 AM
Achievment

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguyishere View Post
Executing Aran's most powerful Union...?
Go berserk in the last battle against butch (when you are both aran and gale in "union mode")
10-22-2012, 03:18 AM
quick question about paraphernalia: in order to get the achievements, should you always keep one of each, or can you actually sell all, and it still counts against the achievements? thanks!
10-22-2012, 04:05 AM
How long is this game?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
12-21-2012, 12:43 PM
This or Chaos Ring 2 or TWEWY? I just can't decide!
12-21-2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilkarma View Post
This or Chaos Ring 2 or TWEWY? I just can't decide!
I love them all, but I would say, TWEWY>Chaos Rings 2>Drakerider.

Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
12-21-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I love them all, but I would say, TWEWY>Chaos Rings 2>Drakerider.
I still don't understand the premise of TWEWY. Do you have a short explanation for me perhaps? I watched gameplay videos and still confused lol, wondering what all the acclaim and rave reviews are about.

And what's better about CR2 than DR?
12-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilkarma View Post
I still don't understand the premise of TWEWY. Do you have a short explanation for me perhaps? I watched gameplay videos and still confused lol, wondering what all the acclaim and rave reviews are about.

And what's better about CR2 than DR?
TWEWY is really hard to explain, which is actually one of the reasons that I like it. It's a tap/swipe battle mechanic with a really unique/interesting story and some great music. CR2 is better IMO primarily because of the story. I really don't think you can go wrong with any of them though.

01-11-2013, 04:23 PM
Update 1.0.2:
Now free through Chapter 2!