Old 09-05-2012, 04:49 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Welcome John to the TA community!
There are many superb gamers here who are very helpful and knowledgeable
Hope you enjoy the interaction and best wishes for your game
Cheers!
Obviously I've lurked for years but good to get involved now!

Already got our first doubter. Hi Lance_TA! Honestly - try it out, ain't nothing like Parachute Ninja.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:07 PM

Pretty sure I'm going to start using "twang the fox" as a euphemism for...well you figure it out.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:08 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendahlj View Post
Pretty sure I'm going to start using "twang the fox" as a euphemism for...well you figure it out.
Ha, good to know the game is already influencing slang
Old 09-05-2012, 05:52 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Is the music from the trailer in the game as well?
Either way, I am getting this. From all the games TA presented for tonight this is the only one that doesn't feel and look like another generic game.
Wild Blood can keep it's fancy Unreal Graphics. Kinda gotten over the fact how awesome it is what my new iPad can do and already got plenty fancy space eating 3D games on there.
This will be the only purchase for tonight, once it's available in the Dutch AppStore. Looks really amazing and love the sound design (from what I hear in the trailer) as well.
Guess the game is Universal, but not Retina on the new iPad? If it's then... wow.. just wow. If not, is it planned in a future update?
Old 09-05-2012, 07:12 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony View Post
Is the music from the trailer in the game as well?
Either way, I am getting this. From all the games TA presented for tonight this is the only one that doesn't feel and look like another generic game.
Wild Blood can keep it's fancy Unreal Graphics. Kinda gotten over the fact how awesome it is what my new iPad can do and already got plenty fancy space eating 3D games on there.
This will be the only purchase for tonight, once it's available in the Dutch AppStore. Looks really amazing and love the sound design (from what I hear in the trailer) as well.
Guess the game is Universal, but not Retina on the new iPad? If it's then... wow.. just wow. If not, is it planned in a future update?
It ain't new iPad retina, but I'm using one now and I promise you that even the interpolated up graphics look super lush! Better than the original iPads anyway. And they don't look too shabby. BTW - yes universal app.

As for the slang - yeah there was a kids show in the UK called Rainbow that famously had a rather filthy out take about "strumming my twanger" obviously our little foxy friend keeps it all good, clean family fun...

Before midnight at least
Old 09-05-2012, 07:22 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by conixjohn View Post
BTW - yes universal app.
And iCloud support too
Old 09-05-2012, 07:25 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

I'm not reading nothin'. Pikpok is one of the few small devs/publishers I support just because they do right by their customers: their apps stay in the AppStore, never get scammy updates, and whether or not a pikPok release is my cup of tea, it's always quality. Bug free, clean graphics, and with a file size no larger than what would be you would expect.

Even their freemium (Basketball King, etc) are tolerable in a way only matched, IMO, by Nimblebit.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:28 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

To add to my last post, Kiloo also makes quality freemium games.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:34 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
I'm not reading nothin'. Pikpok is one of the few small devs/publishers I support just because they do right by their customers: their apps stay in the AppStore, never get scammy updates, and whether or not a pikPok release is my cup of tea, it's always quality. Bug free, clean graphics, and with a file size no larger than what would be you would expect.
Thanks. We really try to do right by customers and keep both quality and value for money high. Conix are the real magicians behind this one though. Our role was just helping challenge them to be the best they could be

Quote:
Even their freemium (Basketball King, etc) are tolerable in a way only matched, IMO, by Nimblebit.
Slam Dunk King
Old 09-05-2012, 07:49 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post

Totally agree. And yeah... that's Slam Dunk King. LOL.