10-07-2012, 03:51 AM
im getting better at spriting :3 im doing 128 on 128 sprites now, but LM sprites are so much more detailed :s i wanna make a fakedex myself :3
10-07-2012, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aangozai View Post
im getting better at spriting :3 im doing 128 on 128 sprites now, but LM sprites are so much more detailed :s i wanna make a fakedex myself :3
make a blog on the wiki where you post your sprites that way you can get comments on your work.

10-07-2012, 03:58 AM
I would suggest that LM developers implement a pokedex/encyclopedia like tool within the game, I don't know maybe a bag or photo album or something. Or introduce a new clickable NPC that serves as the guy with information about various monsters tracked in the game.

It would also be good if the devs can allow the monsters to display their parents. I have like 3 krakrows resulted from different breeds and there's no way I could keep track who were their parents.
10-07-2012, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iEdGamer View Post
I would suggest that LM developers implement a pokedex/encyclopedia like tool within the game, I don't know maybe a bag or photo album or something. Or introduce a new clickable NPC that serves as the guy with information about various monsters tracked in the game.

It would also be good if the devs can allow the monsters to display their parents. I have like 3 krakrows resulted from different breeds and there's no way I could keep track who were their parents.
rename them
10-07-2012, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by selltheworld View Post
make a blog on the wiki where you post your sprites that way you can get comments on your work.
haha ok XD but i JUST started XD i have mad like 3-5 sprites :3 and without thinking, so the monsters arent even cool or anything :s but k i could try...
10-07-2012, 04:34 AM
I've been playing this game for a month now, and I like it. My team is not so strong, but I'm working on it.
I can't wait for the event!
10-07-2012, 07:30 AM
Quote:
dude you got to tell us what are his parents...
10-07-2012, 07:35 AM
That video is a hoax someone swapped out the sprites and forgot to make the white pixels transparent.
10-07-2012, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeonZadak View Post
That video is a hoax someone swapped out the sprites and forgot to make the white pixels transparent.
lol how didnt I see that?!