• Publisher: Riida.com
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.4 (13)
App description: Become a master of monsters who captures and trains monsters to battle the others.
Hatch different monsters with different skills and abilities. Make a battle team with your own style.
Challenge your friends in Game Center in real time and earn rewards!
Freedom on training your monsters in the way you want them to be.
Different skills and abilities combo that makes highly dynamic battles.

FEATURES:
- retro pixel art style
- real time battle through wifi or mobile network
- a large number of monsters to capture
- train your monsters and let them evolve into powerful forms

NOTE:
- Consistant Internet connection is required to play this game.
- Game Center is required to play the game. Your account is backed up with iCloud and shared on all of your devices.

Echoseven's comments:

09-05-2012, 07:04 AM
Looks like it was pulled from the NZ store.
09-05-2012, 07:07 AM
Sorry to disappoint those in the timezones with advantages. In order to start the game internationally at the same time, the game will be launched at mid night (00:00) in PDT timezone.

We are looking at the stuck issue. It should be fixed when the game is officially launched.

09-05-2012, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Looks like it was pulled from the NZ store.
I can only hope they uploaded the wrong version by accident, because this was a pathethic excuse for a game. You cant even get past the tutorial.
09-05-2012, 07:20 AM
Yeah I gave it a go since it was free.
Completely pay wall'd quite early on.
It's a shame because the art was nice..
The requirement of wifi also makes it lame.
Nothing will ever compare to the original.

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave

Last edited by Snozberry; 09-05-2012 at 07:22 AM.
09-05-2012, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Masters View Post
Sorry to disappoint those in the timezones with advantages. In order to start the game internationally at the same time, the game will be launched at mid night (00:00) in PDT timezone.

We are looking at the stuck issue. It should be fixed when the game is officially launched.
I don't think I want your game anymore.
09-05-2012, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Masters View Post

Cool. Looking forward to play it a few Rounds then since I was already shocked that I couldn load it up
09-05-2012, 08:11 AM
We have verified the stuck issue was caused by an earlier build that have already been fixed in the version that will be launched today. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
09-05-2012, 08:17 AM
The game is not even out properly and already has some negative comments.
09-05-2012, 08:48 AM
iAP and you need to be connected to the internet to play?

This looks nice and all, but those two things really get me down...

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
09-05-2012, 10:31 AM
I'm definitely looking forward to this, looks amazing, but am slightly wary of the always on connection, and how it performs over 3G. Huge fan of the artstyle and the looks of the gameplay. Bring on tomorrow!