★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-28-2012, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icanreadabc View Post
How do u breed a mummba? They said u needed a female lumebore. I breeded a couple of times but it gave birth to a lumebore.. :/
It's random, I bred a horfin but I cant get him anymore :P
10-28-2012, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whosthere View Post
Thanks

10-28-2012, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamM0d3 View Post
Its the developers' choice on which game they want to update.
Yes and its my choice to talk about what i want.
10-28-2012, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOOT View Post
Yes and its my choice to talk about what i want.
I used to think you were cool.
10-28-2012, 03:58 PM
This guy ZOOT seems pretty petty. Wanting a game to get pulled? And saying "I told you so". Not kool man, not kool. I can understand you like Pocket Summoner just as i do, but if LM slows down/shuts down, you really think that PS updates will come more frequent? How long ago was last PS update other than when Summoner Kings gain a level?
10-28-2012, 03:58 PM
It seems that while 2nd gen had decent breeding rates 3rd gen has lower rates and the levels of your monsters are more important. Adding to that you also are required to have a female for the one required parent. My advise is to just keep trying some of us have spent hundreds of coins to produce 3rd gen breeds for ourselves (of course if you're patient you don't have to spend any coins).

Has anyone noticed problems with the leader board? could someone look up my rank and number of hatches?
10-28-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whosthere View Post
I am confused. Can any kind soul explain this? So a female lumenore and any male monster could do the trick?

Edit: [Quote] Originally Posted by icanreadabc
How do u breed a mummba? They said u needed a female lumebore. I breeded a couple of times but it gave birth to a lumebore.. :/
10-28-2012, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeonZadak View Post
It seems that while 2nd gen had decent breeding rates 3rd gen has lower rates and the levels of your monsters are more important. Adding to that you also are required to have a female for the one required parent. My advise is to just keep trying some of us have spent hundreds of coins to produce 3rd gen breeds for ourselves (of course if you're patient you don't have to spend any coins).

Has anyone noticed problems with the leader board? could someone look up my rank and number of hatches?
Aeon Zadak, Rank 41, 766 hatches.
10-28-2012, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by selltheworld View Post
I used to think you were cool.
No 1 say im cool also i dont want to be cool.

My opinion is we warned them and its no big suprise its pulled of
10-28-2012, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOOT View Post
No 1 say im cool also i dont want to be cool.

My opinion is we warned them and its no big suprise its pulled of
what ZOOT says is true,...nintendo is fierce :s but anyways lets just stop talking about this...be mature everyone, and leave it all behind us,
peace everyone <3 ?