Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-28-2012, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeonZadak View Post
Good point, I forgot that the new Pokemon games came out recently, I personally wouldn't buy a copy either way. I heard that pvp is very broken and there are move sets on Pokemon that cause them to be unable to take damage from any other Pokemon in the game in this version causing it to be undesirable. Also the level of dedication to playing Pokemon for some amount of time is higher than that of playing little masters for some amount of time. If I want to play Pokemon I have to have my DS with me turn it on load up the game, etc. If I want to play LM my phone is already on and the load time is less than that to start up a DS game. While the load times aren't the main point here, I think it can be a pain for someone in their early adulthood (which I assume a decent portion of people playing LM and using touch forums are in that age group) to have to carry around another device that's about 2.25-2.5 times bigger than their phone. I think that the markets are separate enough that this is nothing more than Nintendo puffing it's chest (and damaging their image to consumers aware of the situation). In summation of my ramblings if LM gets removed from the Iphone because of Nintendo I will be reconsidering which company I support and start buying more Sony and Microsoft products. I might even go as far as making sure Nintendo owns little to no shares of Sony and/or Microsoft before I buy into either of those. I like having more options as a consumer and individual firms provide those options, when other firms take those options away I'm less likely to support the attacking firm.
Agree 100%. Nintendo just refuses to make a pokemon game for ios. This is what makes me want to play similar games in that nature, and LM is the best out there. I would put $10 that Nintendo's sales will be nearly unaffected by LM anyway.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:36 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Well, considering that nintendo is actually going after riida means that they realize that riida has a really good game going on.
Though tbh it doesnt really change their revenue. Thousands of kids still play pokemon so i dont know why they need to hurt this game :/
random side note, id bet 20$ that if nintendo revamped pokemon blue/yellow/red, they would probably make twice the money then Black/white v2
Old 10-28-2012, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamM0d3 View Post
I agree with you that it takes much more effort when it comes to Pokemon but I am not sure if you are aware that many competitive Pokemon battles can be conducted through online battle simulators which lets you choose your own moveset, nature, abilities and EVs. Likewise, I also enjoy the freedom of having consumer options. While one might be quick to take offense with the company that is taking legal action, I think that some of them are just merely protecting their own copyrights, intellectual property or revenue. Of course the line can sometimes be blurred when trying to determine if another product is actually considered as a rip off. It would be the onus of the developers to ensure that their game tries to differentiate itself from others. As of now, I see some elements of Pokemon in Little Masters but I would say that Little Masters do have very different mechanics in certain aspects. Nevertheless, I will still continue to play the game
My answer to the entire situation is Vanilla Ice and Queen.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:10 PM

My dream is that nintendo buys riida, and they decide to work together to constantly pump out updates, and improve fan base instantly .
Old 10-28-2012, 10:23 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
My dream is that nintendo buys riida, and they decide to work together to constantly pump out updates, and improve fan base instantly .
This sounds good, haha but probably wont happen.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:30 PM

My dream would be to buy 51%+ of a firm similar to Riida and have them make games to my liking, while collecting all of those sweet dividends.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:02 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Removed since I was acting childish.

Last edited by selltheworld; 10-29-2012 at 04:59 AM..
Old 10-29-2012, 02:05 AM

Has anyone found the breeding combination for gerbiuse yet?
Old 10-29-2012, 02:11 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddTwiz View Post
Has anyone found the breeding combination for gerbiuse yet?
Nopee. If you have found, do remember to contribute it here:

http://littlemasters.wikia.com/wiki/Little_Masters_Wiki
Old 10-29-2012, 06:15 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raym0nd0 View Post
Okay, it's possible. Just saw a rare spiritfly and dragonnish during pvp.
I doubt so, I think its just people putting a star infront of their names