11-01-2012, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamM0d3 View Post
Just so you know that you don't breed a Horfin from a Clubrute. Horfins requires you to have a female Wallorus.
Oh. Okay. Thats perfect then Thanks!
11-01-2012, 10:16 PM
Instead of making a clan chat i am going to just make a group chat using imessage for fun so we can talk about whatever like little masters or other things. I think it would be fun to do so pm me if ur interested.

11-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asandy View Post
Instead of making a clan chat i am going to just make a group chat using imessage for fun so we can talk about whatever like little masters or other things. I think it would be fun to do so pm me if ur interested.
Then use Palringo
11-02-2012, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asandy View Post
I send you a PM.
11-03-2012, 01:48 AM
I bred a Fertail (not on the wiki) by using owledge (male lv 50) and mermeruch (female lv 50).
11-03-2012, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrickZzz View Post
I bred a Fertail (not on the wiki) by using owledge (male lv 50) and mermeruch (female lv 50).
I added the page to the wiki. I can see that it is a third generation monster. And it doesn't look like it evolves into any of the known 3rd generation monsters. Don't think it evolves.

http://littlemasters.wikia.com/wiki/Fertail

Maybe you would like to share some of the information on the mosnter, like the type / skills / ability?

Last edited by selltheworld; 11-03-2012 at 04:17 AM.
11-03-2012, 09:15 AM
@iEdGamer what moves did your mermeruch know?
11-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Fertail ?
or Latias?

Btw, can anyone tell me how I can breed a monster with its native moves. I'm trying to breed a toadxin, but I keep getting taste replaced with lightning.

Last edited by Sneakers; 11-03-2012 at 05:47 PM.
11-03-2012, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
Fertail ?
or Latias?

Btw, can anyone tell me how I can breed a monster with its native moves. I'm trying to breed a toadxin, but I keep getting taste replaced with lightning.
Have you tried using a different male?
11-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snorpio View Post
Have you tried using a different male?
Yes but the second or third move are usually replaced by one of the male parents moves.

I was also experimenting and found out that a breeded monster can learn a move from the father, even if the father has yet to learn the move itself. Idk I have a lot of questions with this.