• Publisher: Riida.com
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.4 (13)
App description: Become a master of monsters who captures and trains monsters to battle the others.
Hatch different monsters with different skills and abilities. Make a battle team with your own style.
Challenge your friends in Game Center in real time and earn rewards!
Freedom on training your monsters in the way you want them to be.
Different skills and abilities combo that makes highly dynamic battles.

FEATURES:
- retro pixel art style
- real time battle through wifi or mobile network
- a large number of monsters to capture
- train your monsters and let them evolve into powerful forms

NOTE:
- Consistant Internet connection is required to play this game.
- Game Center is required to play the game. Your account is backed up with iCloud and shared on all of your devices.

Echoseven's comments:

11-01-2012, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamM0d3 View Post
Just so you know that you don't breed a Horfin from a Clubrute. Horfins requires you to have a female Wallorus.
Oh. Okay. Thats perfect then Thanks!
11-01-2012, 10:16 PM
Instead of making a clan chat i am going to just make a group chat using imessage for fun so we can talk about whatever like little masters or other things. I think it would be fun to do so pm me if ur interested.

11-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asandy View Post
Instead of making a clan chat i am going to just make a group chat using imessage for fun so we can talk about whatever like little masters or other things. I think it would be fun to do so pm me if ur interested.
Then use Palringo
11-02-2012, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asandy View Post
I send you a PM.
11-03-2012, 01:48 AM
I bred a Fertail (not on the wiki) by using owledge (male lv 50) and mermeruch (female lv 50).
11-03-2012, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrickZzz View Post
I bred a Fertail (not on the wiki) by using owledge (male lv 50) and mermeruch (female lv 50).
I added the page to the wiki. I can see that it is a third generation monster. And it doesn't look like it evolves into any of the known 3rd generation monsters. Don't think it evolves.

http://littlemasters.wikia.com/wiki/Fertail

Maybe you would like to share some of the information on the mosnter, like the type / skills / ability?

Last edited by selltheworld; 11-03-2012 at 04:17 AM.
11-03-2012, 09:15 AM
@iEdGamer what moves did your mermeruch know?
11-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Fertail ?
or Latias?

Btw, can anyone tell me how I can breed a monster with its native moves. I'm trying to breed a toadxin, but I keep getting taste replaced with lightning.

Last edited by Sneakers; 11-03-2012 at 05:47 PM.
11-03-2012, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
Fertail ?
or Latias?

Btw, can anyone tell me how I can breed a monster with its native moves. I'm trying to breed a toadxin, but I keep getting taste replaced with lightning.
Have you tried using a different male?
11-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snorpio View Post
Have you tried using a different male?
Yes but the second or third move are usually replaced by one of the male parents moves.

I was also experimenting and found out that a breeded monster can learn a move from the father, even if the father has yet to learn the move itself. Idk I have a lot of questions with this.