★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-01-2012, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iEdGamer View Post
I meant update as in news from developers.

Just want to know if it's possible to have the dungeon mode delivered through online patching.

I just don't like the developers going into hibernation mode.
send them a private message, then they will answer.

11-01-2012, 08:01 AM
Finally got a (male) Horfin with Surf, and Scary bite, hopefully it knows bleed and shock attack! (trying for another female with native moves now just incase I want to breed more horfins down the road.)

In regards to stat watching I did get my rare hatch (DEF) (Male)Alchemandr to 50 feeding it nothing but S.attack, and for it's two evolutions two speed berries. Stats are as follows.

HP 206
ATK 84
DEF 114
SATK 121
SDEF 68
SPD 140

compared to my regular spammed it with random berries (Female) Alchemandr

HP 233
ATK 93
DEF 116
SATK 96
SDEF 87
SPD 115

hopefully this helps when comparing rare hatches to normal hatches!

(though my current goal is to re level a new tentric, and thogowl.)
I have a rare hatch(S.DEF) (Female) Worcel, and a rare hatch (DEF) (Male) Lafalot. I'm considering level up. comments on berries for lafalot, worcel, and Horfin (thus far I've been feeding it just attack) would be greatly appreciated!

See you in battle!

PS. My game has been crashing quite a bit recently forgive me if I disconnect send me another invite for a rematch please!

11-01-2012, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iEdGamer View Post
I meant update as in news from developers.

Just want to know if it's possible to have the dungeon mode delivered through online patching.

I just don't like the developers going into hibernation mode.
They have their priorities with restoring the game first, I believe.

Pocket Summoner / Little Masters --- YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/Shaneth21
11-01-2012, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantmusic View Post
Finally got a (male) Horfin with Surf, and Scary bite, hopefully it knows bleed and shock attack! (trying for another female with native moves now just incase I want to breed more horfins down the road.)

In regards to stat watching I did get my rare hatch (DEF) (Male)Alchemandr to 50 feeding it nothing but S.attack, and for it's two evolutions two speed berries. Stats are as follows.

HP 206
ATK 84
DEF 114
SATK 121
SDEF 68
SPD 140

compared to my regular spammed it with random berries (Female) Alchemandr

HP 233
ATK 93
DEF 116
SATK 96
SDEF 87
SPD 115

hopefully this helps when comparing rare hatches to normal hatches!

(though my current goal is to re level a new tentric, and thogowl.)
I have a rare hatch(S.DEF) (Female) Worcel, and a rare hatch (DEF) (Male) Lafalot. I'm considering level up. comments on berries for lafalot, worcel, and Horfin (thus far I've been feeding it just attack) would be greatly appreciated!

See you in battle!

PS. My game has been crashing quite a bit recently forgive me if I disconnect send me another invite for a rematch please!
Thanks for sharing! You can visit the Little Masters Wiki and perhaps create an account so that you can post a blog about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneth21 View Post
They have their priorities with restoring the game first, I believe.
Not really sure if the game can be restored but we are all crossing fingers, maybe most of us.

11-01-2012, 09:30 AM
Is Horfin any good or does everyone like him just because of his looks?
11-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddTwiz View Post
Is Horfin any good or does everyone like him just because of his looks?
i think hes good...hes 100% wallorus but with bleed, wich i think is awesome :3
11-01-2012, 01:51 PM
imessage clan for little masters

is anybody interested in making a secret little masters clan name and making a group chat using i imessage. ps. you dont need a iphone you can also use an ipod i will tell you how if your interested.
11-01-2012, 04:56 PM
I would b interested in doing a new clan but im afraid we wont get high enough for the coins, cuz im in it more for the coins than the moves, and many of the more dedicated players out there are already on guilds.
11-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naterade009 View Post
I would b interested in doing a new clan but im afraid we wont get high enough for the coins, cuz im in it more for the coins than the moves, and many of the more dedicated players out there are already on guilds.
if your in it for the coins just go in 'TOUCHARCADE' it's a now brainer
11-01-2012, 07:42 PM
I sure hope we get an update from the developers before this event kicks off. I don't know about the rest of you, but I, for one, do not want to put forth the time and effort into it if there is even a chance that the game may not exist next month. I spent quite a bit of time last event making sure I was ready to go with new eggs every hour on the hour. Heck, to tell you the truth, the new moves are not all that appealing anyhow.