• Publisher: Riida.com
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.4 (13)
App description: Become a master of monsters who captures and trains monsters to battle the others.
Hatch different monsters with different skills and abilities. Make a battle team with your own style.
Challenge your friends in Game Center in real time and earn rewards!
Freedom on training your monsters in the way you want them to be.
Different skills and abilities combo that makes highly dynamic battles.

FEATURES:
- retro pixel art style
- real time battle through wifi or mobile network
- a large number of monsters to capture
- train your monsters and let them evolve into powerful forms

NOTE:
- Consistant Internet connection is required to play this game.
- Game Center is required to play the game. Your account is backed up with iCloud and shared on all of your devices.

Echoseven's comments:

11-04-2012, 12:53 PM
Is the monster Mummba the ground snake one a good one to use In a team I just got one and was curious if anyone uses him and how good he is?
11-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by selltheworld View Post
Well tht sucks do yah think I can get it thru JBreak? Or is it possible to download on the Internet then open it on on iTunes

11-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Well I can just about confirm to you guys that it is possible to get a move inherited by the mother. Happened twice, my female toadxin with lightning was bred with a pupom and the offspring learned lightning. And I need more clarification because I'm started to get a bit frustrated honestly. I don't think any other monster knows taste, and I have bred 6 toadxin without success.
11-04-2012, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
Well I can just about confirm to you guys that it is possible to get a move inherited by the mother. Happened twice, my female toadxin with lightning was bred with a pupom and the offspring learned lightning. And I need more clarification because I'm started to get a bit frustrated honestly. I don't think any other monster knows taste, and I have bred 6 toadxin without success.
post the two full skill sets of the parents. and the skill set of the child.
11-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Quote:
post the two full skill sets of the parents. and the skill set of the child.
I'm on my iPhone right now. I live in jersey so my power went out after sandi, and I'm currently at my aunts house. The skillsets are not complete, but I didn't think it would matter since my male pupom was just a regular( not breeded) pupom, while my female toadxin with lightning bred a toadxin with lightning. I'll look to get some screens up later tonight.
11-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Quote:
I'm on my iPhone right now. I live in jersey so my power went out after sandi, and I'm currently at my aunts house. The skillsets are not complete, but I didn't think it would matter since my male pupom was just a regular( not breeded) pupom, while my female toadxin with lightning bred a toadxin with lightning. I'll look to get some screens up later tonight.
if the parents knew lightning thats why the child can get it.
11-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Quote:
if the parents knew lightning thats why the child can get it.
I didn't know the offspring can learn a move from the mother. Still can you give me any tips on getting a toadxin with taste lol. I think it has the potential to be the most defensive monster in the game, but I can't seem to get taste.
11-04-2012, 03:48 PM
Quote:
I didn't know the offspring can learn a move from the mother. Still can you give me any tips on getting a toadxin with taste lol. I think it has the potential to be the most defensive monster in the game, but I can't seem to get taste.
you should see every breeding as dreammode wrote it.

child = mother + some skills from dad.

If you want one with taste, you will have to breed a new one with the skill by breeding a Wrapper with some other monster.

Female Wrapper + Male Toadxin would be a good idea, I think :O
11-04-2012, 05:09 PM
guild event 2 starts in under an hour
11-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naterade009 View Post
guild event 2 starts in under an hour
Happy Hatching everyone

Check out the Little Masters Wiki.
Additionally, you can find some insight on the latest updates and strategy on my page.