App description: Happy Chinese New Year 2015!

Nian is a twitch-action game based on the Chinese Lion Dance. Use the magical drum to maneuver the Nian through obstacles while collecting special items. Will this year bring you good luck and fortune? You'll need both and lot more to make it through this game!

Features
- 27 Unique Levels
- Special Bonus Rounds
- 8 Different Nian Color Variations
- Beautiful Paper Craft Art Style
- Twitch-Action Based Game Play
02-22-2015, 07:42 AM
This game comes from the Devs of Super Mega Worm, in my eyes, an app store classic way back from 2010. I think it's absolutely worth my five minutes to write a little post about this incomplete gem.

A speedrunner without Gamecenter...what a miss. Time starts right after level is loaded...doesn't matter without GC. Only 27 levels...more please. Controls that i have to work on...unplayable. Installed size 172 MB ...whatever.

Fans of "The Boy with Bombs" (Dev of Swap Heroes) could feel at home with these controls, because after a little work-out on level 1, they do work great and precise (Tip: make three slow steps and listen to the beat).

Besides those issues...it has a fast replay and one of the most polished presentation and charming good looks i have ever seen. It's just incomplete, pity.

It's free with two characters to unlock for a buck, no social crap in your face and i haven't seen any ads, but i'm using Weblock.
02-22-2015, 09:13 PM
Yeah, agree.. Control needs a work here. It's too sensitive

Game Center ID: copaeci