★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-29-2012, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smegly View Post
I'm curious if it's possible to get more than one resurrection from crows in one session. I can understand not getting one when you already have one, but I've never got a second one after losing the first. If it isn't possible, I can dig it, but I just want to know.

Ok, changed so the crow will drop Resurrect Ankh more than once - Took a little bit of time to implement but we agreed that it was a better implementation and worth doing.

Thanks to the TA members for their support and feedback so we can improve the game

Hope you won't be disappointed by next update!
10-30-2012, 08:51 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 1,291
Hey guys. Gamecenter report:

1. How come my GC says I have 8/21 trophies unlocked, yet when I see the list, there are only 13 achievements to get in total?

2. The "walk 1000 meters total" has a bug, I have unlocked it like 5 times already. :/ It appears unlocked in GC, but the game keeps unlocking it.

A little embarrassing, but I JUST discovered you can actually choose day and night. It's not at random. Wow. Haha


Thanks for this sweet game. And thank you as well for listening to our feedback!

10-30-2012, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoghann View Post
Hey guys. Gamecenter report:

1. How come my GC says I have 8/21 trophies unlocked, yet when I see the list, there are only 13 achievements to get in total?

2. The "walk 1000 meters total" has a bug, I have unlocked it like 5 times already. :/ It appears unlocked in GC, but the game keeps unlocking it.

A little embarrassing, but I JUST discovered you can actually choose day and night. It's not at random. Wow. Haha


Thanks for this sweet game. And thank you as well for listening to our feedback!
Some achievements are hidden

You mean, the quest Walk 1000 meters total, or the GC achievement? That's odd that it keeps on unlocking, as I believe it's on Apple side of thing.

You can indeed chose day or night. Didn't make it too obvious intentionally. More like a "what will happen if I tap here..."

Update is ready to go - most likely, will submit tomorrow!!
10-30-2012, 10:29 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 1,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFGames View Post
Some achievements are hidden
Sneaky. xD are they progress related or little secrets we have to find?

Quote:
You mean, the quest Walk 1000 meters total, or the GC achievement? That's odd that it keeps on unlocking, as I believe it's on Apple side of thing.
It's the actual achievement. The GC banner keeps displaying inside the game that I've unlocked that trophy.

Quote:
You can indeed chose day or night. Didn't make it too obvious intentionally. More like a "what will happen if I tap here..."
Interesting. I wonder what other stuff you guys have hidden. :P

Quote:

Update is ready to go - most likely, will submit tomorrow!!
Sweet! Looking forward to it!
10-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoghann View Post
Sneaky. xD are they progress related or little secrets we have to find?

It's the actual achievement. The GC banner keeps displaying inside the game that I've unlocked that trophy.

Interesting. I wonder what other stuff you guys have hidden. :P



Sweet! Looking forward to it!
You might have unlocked a few already... The one that you mentioned as a bug is actually a hidden achievement.
And it's interesting, cause I just checked, and it says repeatable only once... Very weird.

Most of the unlockable achievements are "easy" to get though.

As for hidden stuff, the crow originally was something that was "subtle", but, being a more important gameplay element, I revised it to add the sparkle.

I've been contemplating for a while adding little insects to the table (a bit like in "One Epic Knight) that could be squished and drop something...
10-31-2012, 02:28 PM
Really quick update: Infinite Warrior 2.0 has been submitted !!

Hopefully, it won't take too long to get approved.

You'll still be able to get the "headless horseman" helm, but we sadly missed the opportunity to have the game released today to coincide with Halloween. The big changes took longer than expected.

As soon as it's approved, I will send a quick update !!

Happy Halloween everyone !
10-31-2012, 02:42 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 19,701
Nice! Looking forward to it!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-31-2012, 05:05 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 1,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFGames View Post
Really quick update: Infinite Warrior 2.0 has been submitted !!

Hopefully, it won't take too long to get approved.

You'll still be able to get the "headless horseman" helm, but we sadly missed the opportunity to have the game released today to coincide with Halloween. The big changes took longer than expected.

As soon as it's approved, I will send a quick update !!

Happy Halloween everyone !
Shweeeeet! Thank you!
10-31-2012, 05:07 PM
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 6,700
Bloody hell...can't wait!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-31-2012, 05:21 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 1,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFGames View Post
You might have unlocked a few already... The one that you mentioned as a bug is actually a hidden achievement.
And it's interesting, cause I just checked, and it says repeatable only once... Very weird.

Most of the unlockable achievements are "easy" to get though.

As for hidden stuff, the crow originally was something that was "subtle", but, being a more important gameplay element, I revised it to add the sparkle.

I've been contemplating for a while adding little insects to the table (a bit like in "One Epic Knight) that could be squished and drop something...
Yeah the crow is awesome. To me it sufficed with the crowing, that's how I know to get ready to tap him. I didn't really need the sparkling. But it's alright!

Bugs sound like a pretty neat addon!

Would animals per region be too much?
Forest, Desert, Mountain animals, etc.
Scorpion/rattlesnake/vulture for Burning Sands
Wolf/fox in Frost Wind Pass,
Eagles/hawks/falcons or even a rabbit in Crow's landing.