Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 09-08-2012, 04:48 AM
_syd _syd is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirres View Post
You just send a link with email or sms to your friend to initiate a game, and the rest of the turns goes automatically in-game.
Oh thanks, I will stuck with RR2 so. I wanted a "random ppl" option, because none of my friends play this.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 09-08-2012, 09:03 AM
oooooomonkey oooooomonkey is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,282
Default

Well incase anyone wants to know (or needs to) heres which tracks you will find the secret tracks on.
•••Spoiler:  Track 1 is on tropical 11
Track 2 is on tropical 10
Track 3 is on tropical 15
Track 4 is on jungle 2
Track 5 is on jungle 3
Track 6 is on jungle 4
Track 7 is on jungle 8
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 09-09-2012, 02:45 PM
Eldude Eldude is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 8
Default

I really like this game but it just seems unfinished. Why release a game with Coming Soon signs in it. I would have rather they wait and release the whole thing or advertise it as a preview or something.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 09-09-2012, 04:47 PM
oooooomonkey oooooomonkey is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldude View Post
I really like this game but it just seems unfinished. Why release a game with Coming Soon signs in it. I would have rather they wait and release the whole thing or advertise it as a preview or something.
Have you ever played a game on iOS before? Loads of games have coming soon things in them,
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 09-10-2012, 03:19 AM
GSJ1977 GSJ1977 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 210
Default

Can the camera turn with the car or is it fixed in place?
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 09-10-2012, 02:42 PM
pirres pirres is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSJ1977 View Post
Can the camera turn with the car or is it fixed in place?
No it is fixed.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 09-10-2012, 02:45 PM
dadiduekappa dadiduekappa is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Napoli, Italy
Posts: 324
Default

I think it's really frustrating to not know what time exactly you have to beat to give 3 stars. I gain 2 star in the last 8 levels of Tropical. For third star you have to use first car, I have that car updated at maximum but it's really difficult to get s good time. And with no info about what time, it's really annoying.
Please give us thet information.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 09-10-2012, 05:44 PM
arta arta is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,892
Default


Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 09-11-2012, 12:12 AM
Janni Janni is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadiduekappa View Post
I think it's really frustrating to not know what time exactly you have to beat to give 3 stars. I gain 2 star in the last 8 levels of Tropical. For third star you have to use first car, I have that car updated at maximum but it's really difficult to get s good time. And with no info about what time, it's really annoying.
Please give us thet information.
when you see "almost there" beneath the time, 3 stars is less than a sec away... sure it's hard, but manageable (i'm currently 52/54 and i still see room for improvement).

it find this pretty much like rc-racing... you have to practice and be consistent, but your effort is rewarded (times are getting better and better)
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 09-11-2012, 07:42 AM
davegobe davegobe is offline
Member
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Well incase anyone wants to know (or needs to) heres which tracks you will find the secret tracks on.
•••Spoiler:  Track 1 is on tropical 11
Track 2 is on tropical 10
Track 3 is on tropical 15
Track 4 is on jungle 2
Track 5 is on jungle 3
Track 6 is on jungle 4
Track 7 is on jungle 8
I found all the secret tracks except for Track 6. I see from the above spoilers where it's supposed to be found, but no luck. Any clues on where on that board it is?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent