★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-27-2009, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frumius View Post
Well, you did get some good locks and killed me a couple times. In between I felt I was getting near locks often -- the "beep beep beep beep," just not much of the good beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....." sound. But it mean that if I could just hold a little longer I'd get tone.

I felt like the guy in Star Wars, down in the trench of the Death Star with his X-Wing trying to get a lock on that exhaust vent, "Almost there... almost there..." Kaboom! He gets blown up. Never got there.

Anyway, it was a tough fight. If you feel rusty, then shake it off and you'll be a gosh darn animal.
thanks, ya i'll just need to practice again. a star wars fan as well as a star trek fan huh?

Founder of Sgarrista Air Brigade
Devs, if you want reviews click here!
Yep, I'm a Brony
PSN: AeroFlare7221
07-27-2009, 10:10 AM
How'd you know I was a Trekkie? Did I make my location something like Sigma Iotia II? Now I gotta check!

Member of Atypical Beta Group Callsign: SAB Frumius
Playing: Radiation Island Battle Supremacy Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders (Fan Pages).
Member of Revo Beta Group Revo Gameplay videos (SAB YouTube channel)

07-27-2009, 10:15 AM
your location is Beta Antares IV. Gathering info about others is pretty easy with deductive thinking. thats how i usually know others before they know me.

Yep, I'm a Brony
07-27-2009, 10:27 AM
So you either Googled Beta Antares IV and found out that Kirk made up a game called Fizbin and attributed it to the culture on Beta Antares IV, or you are also a Trekkie!

A great Trek site is http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Portal:Main .

Member of Atypical Beta Group Callsign: SAB Frumius
Playing: Radiation Island Battle Supremacy Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders (Fan Pages).
Member of Revo Beta Group Revo Gameplay videos (SAB YouTube channel)
07-27-2009, 10:31 AM
haha the former, not really a trekkie, but the recent movie was pretty cool. I'll look through that site sometime.

Yep, I'm a Brony
07-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Almost There

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frumius View Post
I felt like the guy in Star Wars, down in the trench of the Death Star with his X-Wing trying to get a lock on that exhaust vent, "Almost there... almost there..." Kaboom! He gets blown up. Never got there.
Ever see Steve Oedekerk's "Thumb Wars" version? Hilarious! After the guy flys along saying "Almost there...almost there...almost there..." He goes "You know, if I had to do this all over again, I'd have entered this trench a lot closer to the target." Then Kaboom!

______Macman747________
Member Sgarrista Air Brigade
07-27-2009, 05:11 PM
Is the multiayer oy through 3g and wifi and no edge??? I hope I can play through edge.
07-27-2009, 05:36 PM
when is this WAR update coming
07-27-2009, 05:53 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to fluffyguitarist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown. View Post
when is this WAR update coming
apparently never

I play guitarhttp://www.youtube.com/user/fluffyguitarist
I'm a Professional Philosoraptor.
Games? Super Quick Hook and Trees of Doom pretty much own.
07-27-2009, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffyguitarist View Post
apparently never
Lol he's right.

F.A.S.T. fighter: helo ma
Member of Sgarrista Air Brigade: F18 squadron