★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: LookOut - Blizzard

09-06-2012, 03:24 AM
LookOut - Blizzard

We made our third game and I'm really glad to announce it.

Welcome to the new world full of adventures and different challenges. LookOut is a new view on the puzzle labyrinth games. Solving puzzles and find ways are not the main problem here. You just don't know what will happen next, the danger can wait for you anywhere.

The game will test your physical and mental skills. You need to dodge fireballs and many others obstacles. And one more thing - your snowball is growing while you roll it. So be careful, you can become very big to complete the level.

There are 4 chapters in the game and 60 levels. First chapter is teaching you how to control and what do you have to do. You will see FireBalls, GroundBalls and WaterBalls and you will know how they affect you. The second chapter includes more challenging and exiting levels. You know what? I don't want to open all secrets to you, you will be able to see all stuff by yourself.

If you like endless games - LookOut can do that too! We made a survival mode where you just need to avoid all kinds of enemy balls. Sounds easy? Just try it and we will see how long you can survive the blizzard. By the way, you can play survival game with your friends, LookOut has multiplayer mode for 2-4 people. Enjoy.

Please don't forget to rate us with 5 stars and LIKE us. And we will add new levels and challenges for LookOut. Good luck and stay tuned!

iTunes link
Video Trailer
09-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Amazing!

Very cool game, respect you!
You somehow going to improve it or make a sequel? o_O

09-07-2012, 05:37 AM
And I came in here thinking Blizzard made a game...lol
10-18-2012, 03:03 PM

Here, have a snowball.

Play DotA?
10-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Shills. Total turnoff.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-18-2012, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectmoonlightcafe View Post
And I came in here thinking Blizzard made a game...lol
Ha, I came in here thinking another company made a game that was going to give Blizzard a run for their money.
10-18-2012, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCDDreams View Post
Ha, I came in here thinking another company made a game that was going to give Blizzard a run for their money.
Yep, no doubt the name will cause some confusion. I mean why not, "Look out for that Fireball!" or something?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
10-18-2012, 04:47 PM
I was expecting the thread title to be followed by "...you're losing your touch and your fans, I hope you have solid plans for moving on from World of Warcraft because it won't last forever".
10-18-2012, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
I was expecting the thread title to be followed by "...you're losing your touch and your fans, I hope you have solid plans for moving on from World of Warcraft because it won't last forever".
It's called BlizzDotA.. oh wait!

I just wrote a book and create gifs for an online forum. I like this game for the Ice, and I'm writing an article. I just get a bit emotional with my writing ^_^

Not exactly shilling.

Sorry, a bit new here.

Play DotA?

Last edited by LostENT; 10-18-2012 at 05:02 PM.