★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: .Slide is a unique puzzle game that reinvents the classic ice sliding puzzle by adding the ability to shape the levels and introducing two players to control that must work together to solve puzzles.

* 28 Levels, most with multiple solutions.
* Peaceful accompanying music.
* GameCenter highscore board to encourage efficient solutions.
* Original, unique spin on a classic.
* Attempted humour

.Slide is perfect for when you need to kill a couple of minutes, great playing with a friend on the iPad version (recommended!), or enjoyable by itself in a quiet setting.

.Slide is accessible to all, not just veteran puzzle solvers. Try your hand at it, and if you get stuck try checking skilani.com for hints on certain levels :)

Rampager's comments:
.Slide offers a fresh take on sliding puzzles and tries to stay away from the traditional puzzle clause of "Find the solution the developer had in mind or you're screwed." Infact, some players have come up with better solutions than mine already, haha.

Very open to feedback/criticisms, let me know how it treats you!

iPad screenshots start at Screenshot 5.

09-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Hey all, sorry to bump, but I'm really interested in what you may have to say about the game. It's the first game I've ever made and any feedback, no matter how minor (did the weird colour scheme get you down? Is it annoying you can't see highscores without signing into GC or is that just expected?, etc), that I could patch or fix for future games would be greatly appreciated

09-10-2012, 05:46 AM
Hey. I downloaded your little game and I think its great. It builds up on a old mechanic and adds new fresh elements thorough the game. I am on level 16 right now. It is very changeling and fans of puzzle and cerebral games won't be disappointed.

On the negative side, I think you could do better with the graphics. I am not bothered by that but I can see that some people might when looking at the screenshots.
09-10-2012, 08:56 PM
Thanks for the feedback SyKot Yea graphics are definitely the downside but I hope for the most part that they don't hurt the experience too much. I'm just a lowly programmer, my art skills aren't up to snuff :P

I've uploaded a new version of .Slide (still needs to go through appstore approval) that will allow you to play your own music instead of .Slide hijacking your sound. That was a pretty big oversight from me but I've had some emails requesting it so it's on it's way ^_^