★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Set sail on a mind-boggling pirate adventure!
Dive into an epic journey as a museum owner in pursuit of an undead pirate who has kidnapped your daughter, taking her away in his ghost galleon. You quickly realize that the undead pirate is entangled in a tragic, centuries-old love story, and wants to resurrect his mistress with the youths life force. With danger lurking in every corner, you must act quickly to save the young girl's life before it is too late. Travel through haunting seas, ruined fortresses, and bone-covered catacombs as you uncover secrets from the past!

TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!

45 Seaworthy and landlubber locations to explore
39 Unique Hidden Object Scenes
16 Intriguing mini-games
In-depth Strategy Guide
Hauntingly majestic scenery
Game Center Support
iPhone 5 support

Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Polish

*NOTE* This game only supports iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 3rd and 4th generations 4.3+ firmware.

My library of G5 adventure games is growing week by week but Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart - Collectors Edition is truly the shining star in that collection. Its not only a game Ill likely play again down the road, I find myself showing it off to anybody who comes within visual range of my iPad - Game Chronicles

WINNER OF THE GOLD AWARD FROM POCKETGAMER!

G5 Games - New game apps every week !

Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!

Adventure:

Games Navigator By G5 Games
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery
Nightmares from the Deep: Davy Jones, Collector's Edition
The Cursed Ship, Collectors Edition

Strategy:

Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon
Doomsday Preppers
Stand O Food® City: Virtual Frenzy
Brave Tribe: Village and Farm Building and Management
Supermarket Mania® 2

VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games

G5 Entertainment's comments:
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart, Collector's Edition, a new Hidden Object adventure is now available for iPhone!

***Up to 40% off today only!

Set sail on a mind-boggling pirate adventure! As a museum owner, become involved into a tragic, centuries-old love story and face the danger lurking in every corner. Travel through haunting seas and ruined fortresses to save the young girl's life before it is too late!

Play now!

09-06-2012, 11:22 PM
I got an early look at this... and loved it. I thought the story was good, graphics and music done well, the hidden objects were reasonably sized (I played the iPhone version on the new iPad in 2x and could zoom some).

A bonus is that if you got tired of doing a hidden object scene, you could play a mahjong tile matching game instead. Pretty nifty.

It has a built in guide for in-game walkthrough in addition to a hint button. An in-game map shows you places where you had interactions needed and can help you figure out where to go. You can play in regular or hard mode (which limits some of the assistance and has mis-tap penalties).

For fans of HOG, this was one of the best I've played in a while.