★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Anomaly Lite - Find out what makes Anomaly different - for FREE!

06-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Anomaly Lite - Find out what makes Anomaly different - for FREE!

Anomaly Lite has hit the appstore! (Sooner than expected and sooner than Anomaly v1.1 update!)

Anomaly Lite lets you play the first 12 missions from the 50+ (that are in Anomaly v1.1)

Its now FREE to try the game out and see if you agree with reviews from:
Get Anomaly Lite Right Now!

*Note: Anomaly Lite has both Landscape and Portrait mode - a feature that will be included with Anomaly v1.1 (pending approval)

For a limited time, Anomaly is still on sale for just $0.99!

Get fired up and hit the road in Assault Bandit
Take flight through the night skies in Unicorn Rush!
Spark It Up! - Zombie Dash - Anomaly - www.sumiguchi.com - Videos Here!
Have a toddler at home? Take a break while they learn to count: Count With Me (Free - No ads/links or other BS)
06-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Sweet, this game is one of those ones you really need to play to understand & appreciate, so the lite coming out is a great thing! It's funny that the lite got approved before the 1.1 update, I'm actually going to d/l the lite just to check out landscape mode LOL. This game is awesome though, and seems to be sorely overlooked. I see the thread for Isotope grow everyday, and TBQH that game didn't really do it for me. It was just sort of a "meh". But Anomaly is awesome, it's really challenging and is a lot different than the other top down shooters people are playing lately. If you like shooters or just plain fun games in general, you've got absolutely nothing to lose by checking out the lite version of Anomaly. And if you like it, grab it quick while it's still a dollar, the game is easily worth much more than that. Thank you devs for addressing the (minor) issues some of us have had with this game, can't wait for the update to be approved!

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
06-08-2009, 01:22 PM
I hope the lite drives sales because I'm always pushing for good games to get more attention which Anomaly is.
06-08-2009, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOARDUMB View Post
It's funny that the lite got approved before the 1.1 update, I'm actually going to d/l the lite just to check out landscape mode LOL.
I might have to do the same thing!

Great game. It's a steal at 99 cents, but nice to see the devs put out a lite version for the doubters.
06-08-2009, 03:03 PM
d/l ing now. So many arena shooters are all coming out at once now its ridiculous. I heard about this one and it looks pretty good but it looks like it got buried under the heaping pile of crap on the app store.