★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ales Paskulin
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.3 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Shoot down all the soda cans in this unique game that throws you in a world of can madness. Your objective is to shoot down all the soda cans. Sounds easy? Well if you miss more than 2 of them, its game over. If you accidentally shoot a bomb, its an explosive game over. And if you shoot a toxic can, there is a point deduction. Still think its easy?
Well to be fair there is also a bonus can which adds extra points.
So are you up to the challenge?

The game features 3 different playing modes. Each mode offers 3D cans with great sound effects and graphics. The game also features a local high score board and the ability to share your score via Facebook wall or Twitter twit.

Main features:
- three different playing modes
- great sound effects and graphics
- local high score board
- share on Facebook or Twitter

Pasko555's comments:
The game is called Can Madness and it’s a can shooting game with different playing modes. Each mode offers realistic 3D soda cans with great sound effects and graphics. The game also features a local high score board and the ability to share your score via Facebook wall or Twitter twit.

The game has just been launched on App Store and is currently on version 1.0. In future releases I’m planning to add features like Game Center leader board, more playing modes and challenges.

Here are some promo codes for the fastest ones to grab:
R9LW94WJF4TR
MTWAH39HPNNX
6HYJEFW9FE9R
09-07-2012, 07:53 AM
Nobody? I would love to get some feedback since this is my first iOS game.
I can handle some constructive criticism as well