★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: [Official] Rayman Jungle Run 20th September 2012

09-07-2012, 08:17 AM
#1
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 9
[Official] Rayman Jungle Run 20th September 2012

Greetings from Montpellier, France! We are the Rayman Production Team here to give you an update about our latest project. After months of production with Pastagames, we are happy to announce that Rayman Jungle Run is coming to iPhone and iPad!!

The game is powered by the same UbiArt Framework engine that brought you Rayman Origins - Winner of multiple Game of the Year and Platformer of the Year awards.
Rayman Jungle Run is easy for all ages to pick up and play, but challenging for the longtime Rayman fans to master. You can also unlock the Land of the Livid Dead levels if you have the skills.

The game features:
  • Graphics enhanced for Retina Display
  • 40 levels of platforming action
  • Smooth touch-based controls
  • Exclusive wallpapers to unlock for your device
  • Supports Multiple Cloud Game Saves
  • GameCenter Leaderboards

The game will be released on September 20th on the AppStore. As mobile gamers, we had a blast working on it and we hope you will have a blast playing it too.

Here are some screenshots and a teaser video.






Youtube link | Pop Up
09-07-2012, 02:16 PM
#2
Joined: May 2012
Location: Newark on Trent, England
Posts: 83
Will this have the music from the soundtrack you know the king of the lums, my daughter likes the music from the menu screen, banjo i think it was...

09-07-2012, 02:33 PM
#3
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,478
omg this made my day, love rayman since first one origins was incredible this is just gonna be awesome on the ipad...is this a endless runner type game ? or a runner platformer like mega run? or a new rayman with virtual buttons?
09-17-2012, 02:01 PM
#4
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: London, England
Posts: 857
This is going to be a great game if it's anything like the PS3/Xbox 360 version.
09-17-2012, 02:05 PM
#5
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubisoft View Post
The game is powered by the same UbiArt Framework engine that brought you Rayman Origins - Winner of multiple Game of the Year and Platformer of the Year awards.
Dont get me wrong i'm looking forward to this game but i would love a new Rayman platformer on iOS, please !!!!!
09-18-2012, 12:08 AM
#6
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 877
Under 30 hours to go.

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
09-18-2012, 12:38 AM
#7
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,268
Most definitely ill pick this up!!
09-18-2012, 01:41 AM
#8
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: London, England
Posts: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionaltool View Post
omg this made my day, love rayman since first one origins was incredible this is just gonna be awesome on the ipad...is this a endless runner type game ? or a runner platformer like mega run? or a new rayman with virtual buttons?
S/he said 40 levels so I doubt it's going to be an endless runner
09-18-2012, 02:56 PM
#9
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aezio26 View Post
Will this have the music from the soundtrack you know the king of the lums, my daughter likes the music from the menu screen, banjo i think it was...
It has some of the music from Origins. :-)