★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Darkness Rush->Free

09-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Darkness Rush->Free

A lot of people on TA (including me) enjoyed this endless runner when it came out. Great graphics; the only downside is the large file size.

09-07-2012, 10:36 AM
Free again. One of the most gorgeous looking and enjoyable side-scrolling runners on the appstore. There was once a point where i even considered it the best runner game. But there was an update that almost broke it and it took a while before it got fixed.

It's still one of the best, but there are monster runners now, more particularly in the behind-the-back-runners variant.

Highly recommended for free.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-07-2012, 10:41 AM
This one never held my attention for too long, but it's a sweet deal for free.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
09-07-2012, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
This one never held my attention for too long, but it's a sweet deal for free.
Same here

Game Center: sink_or_swim
09-07-2012, 11:31 AM
This hasnt left my phone since it came out, and thats saying something with that big a$$ file it has. Solid runner with excellent visuals and lots of action.

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
09-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Agree that it's one of the best horizonal runners on the App Store. And wish I did still have it on my device, but with 8 GBs, unfortunately, it's one that had to be sacrificed to the gaming Gods for other games.

Definately recommended if you have the space.