★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Small is beautiful. Those just might be the most fun tiny ships you will ever command!

Play as the commander of "Libra II", the newest state of the technological art space carrier and take revenge on Alien Invaders that took over your home world.
This time you will bring the fight to them and let them taste your power.

Build a variety of crafts, conquer planets and space stations and travel the universe. You will face a single player campaign filled with exciting battles depicted with unique art style. Upgrade your ships and combine them into unstoppable fleets.

Blue Libra 2 introduces multiplayer combat for up to 4 players in skirmish mode. You can play via gamecenter, directly with a bluetooth or over wifi or the internet. (The available multiplayer options may vary depending on your network setup and Operating System version).
Blue Libra II brings improved graphics, more immersive gameplay and extended economy with more decision making. Game features new ships, unique for both races and over 30 single player maps.

Blue Libra 2 uses retina display (if available) for enhanced combat graphics. If retina display is not available, it'll automatically switch to regular display.

Blue Libra 2 is available for handheld devices as well as stationary computers.

If you are having trouble starting the game (you see a black screen with "Loading") try restarting your iPad/iPhone/iPod as described here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1430

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

09-08-2012, 06:32 AM
So, who's the first to TOFTT?

09-08-2012, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
So, who's the first to TOFTT?
Well, I found a video...

09-08-2012, 07:33 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
oh hell yes!!!

I loved the original... I'm all over this one! =oD

Downloading now!
09-08-2012, 08:44 AM
I knew this day would come! Blue Libra 2 would get released just to remind me I haven't even played the original yet!
Yes I have the original right here on my iTouch and as painfully embarrassing as it is to admit I haven't got to it!
I know this doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement for these games and for that I apologise to Orator Games!!!!
Just wish human cloning existed so another me could address and play this backlog of IOS games I have
One thing for sure the existence of the app store coupled with a gamers enthusiasm and money everywhere always leads to a Mount Everest of games taunting the capacities of our personal devices and lives....yes real life demands a lot so gaming has to meander in there some place
Any ways perhaps I ought to open the original now.......
09-08-2012, 08:44 AM
I wish they showed screenshots of the iPhone interface, since it was terrible in the first game. Squashed with lots of panning (even in menus). Glad I have an iPad now.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
09-08-2012, 09:03 AM
Just played a few skirmish games on the original Blue Libra and it's quite good!
The music and feel reminds me a little bit of Eve of Impact
It does have me kind of wishing to play it on an iPad though!!!!
09-08-2012, 09:36 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
So far, as you might have expected, the gameplay is a lot like the original. But this time, you're able to upgrade your Libra ship, as well as planets that you capture. This makes it harder for the enemy to take them over. Aside from that, and the online multi-player skirmish mode, the game is basically the same... and an extension of the story from the original. If you enjoyed the original, or are just a fan of RTS games, this one is great. Definitely recommended. =oD
09-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
I knew this day would come! Blue Libra 2 would get released just to remind me I haven't even played the original yet!
Yes I have the original right here on my iTouch and as painfully embarrassing as it is to admit I haven't got to it!
I know this doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement for these games and for that I apologise to Orator Games!!!!
Just wish human cloning existed so another me could address and play this backlog of IOS games I have
One thing for sure the existence of the app store coupled with a gamers enthusiasm and money everywhere always leads to a Mount Everest of games taunting the capacities of our personal devices and lives....yes real life demands a lot so gaming has to meander in there some place
Any ways perhaps I ought to open the original now.......
Lol it feels like this is my predicament every month! A sequel comes out and I haven't gotten around to trying the original yet... Where is my time machine!?
09-08-2012, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksFANjason View Post
Lol it feels like this is my predicament every month! A sequel comes out and I haven't gotten around to trying the original yet... Where is my time machine!?
Lol.....lol......lol!!!!!!