★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Road Rage Ahead Free - Released

06-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Road Rage Ahead Free - Released

After the great feedback I got from everyone here on the forums for Road Rage Ahead, I made several adjustments to the game, including zooming in/out on the maps, flicking to scroll, background music, more sizes for "The Grid" and other small changes.

I also created a free version with fewer levels (4 instead of 10), only 2 sizes in "The Grid" mode, no online score submission and including ads.

The levels are also a little easier, but you can achieve different ratings, depending on how well you do.

Give the game a try, post feedback (I'm ready to get the next update going :-D), and if you enjoy it, buy the full version. The update for the full version should be approved soon, but as of today, the paid version in the app store is still version 1.0.

Download it now, It's Free!

Road Rage Ahead, Tailgate Games, Tic Tac Ultimate - www.ryaneade.com
06-08-2009, 07:31 PM
I... thought it was free? :S
06-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeade View Post
After the great feedback I got from everyone here on the forums for Road Rage Ahead, I made several adjustments to the game, including zooming in/out on the maps, flicking to scroll, background music, more sizes for "The Grid" and other small changes.
Sweet! Sounds like all my complaints are fixed, I anxiously await its release.
06-08-2009, 08:24 PM
I aim to please :-)

There are still plenty more things I'm planning on adding, so keep the suggestions coming.

Road Rage Ahead, Tailgate Games, Tic Tac Ultimate - www.ryaneade.com