Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-07-2012, 10:26 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by putermcgee View Post

so about the store items...does the 2 lives at start powerup let you revive once, or twice? and is it always there in the next game like the wings upgrade? I just bought the second wing upgrade, which cleared out my bank.
Yup same as wings 2 lives at start up.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:42 PM

The game gets easier the more wings you get. By the time you get them maxed out you almost have to be asleep at the wheel to die. And if you have a boost in the tank you can save yourself from even bad jumps, because the boost resets your jumps and lets you get some height to get to the next platform.

I love this game. My only problem is that the money grind is kind of long, and it's taking a while to buy the clock.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:04 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Ive grinded 4 or 5 times because of the save reset (before the fix) and i get 2 to max wing upgrades before every reset. The grind time i put here every reset is similar to what i put in other runner games. Not too fast, but not too bad.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:21 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by putermcgee View Post
this game reminds me a lot of something capcom might make...
you're close . I hope that Gamesmold doesn't mind me saying this, but he did draw inspiration from a Konami game.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:47 AM

Finally cracked the leaderboards. I'm currently at 13 with 111,950,580 points. That's good enough for me, it took about two hours and I was getting tired by the time I mercifully ran into a wall. Also, the top score is ridiculous and the next eight are suspiciously nearly identical and astronomical, so I feel a little better about my score.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:18 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
@awp69: I found out I just beat your best distance last night. But don't think I can catch up to others.
Wow! Nice job. Yeah, don't think I'll be catching up either. I mentioned before that I'm not really one that cares too much about leaderboards but it's always a nice bonus to see yourself up there. I've dropped to like #163 but still in the Top 5%. Given that many are giving up not getting used to the controls, however, that might not be such an accomplishment.

Still haven't gotten beyond my 10 million score, which was actually when I beat the "story mode" for the first time. I'm sure if I really, really spend hours upon hours I could do better but my gaming time is limited and plenty of other games begging for my time.

Still, it's amazing what people are getting. Greyskull with 70+ million and, now, you shawnbuddy! Two hours for a single run. Don't think I could handle that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnbuddy View Post
Finally cracked the leaderboards. I'm currently at 13 with 111,950,580 points.
Those top 9 on the leadboards all have to be fake.

My current goal is just to unlock the clock so I can see the "rest of the story". Still love the game.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:16 PM

Especially FinalArk, who is at the top of other runners, too, always with an obviously hacked score.

I got enough money for the clock on my run today and got to see what it does. Pretty cool, although I wish there was an easy way to just zoom to that point after you unlock it.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:21 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Can anyone describe how people can hack scores on gamecenter? I assume you have to have a jailbroken device, but do you need a pirated version of the game, and then what?
Old 10-09-2012, 06:44 AM

So I got •••Spoiler:  about 15,000 meters into the vortex and didn't see anything. I guess it really is endless? Also, I guess there's nothing special that happens when you sacrifice all three girls?

I guess with that I'm mostly done with this one, but bring on Blood Roofs 2.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:49 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnbuddy View Post
So I got •••Spoiler:  about 15,000 meters into the vortex and didn't see anything. I guess it really is endless? Also, I guess there's nothing special that happens when you sacrifice all three girls?

I guess with that I'm mostly done with this one, but bring on Blood Roofs 2.
I haven't gotten very far past the clock tower, but I knew about the vortex from the achievement list...but I think I'll be quite sick of the game well before I experience that.